Aug 19, 2010

Gather round

...cos I've got a thing or two to share.

First, I'd like to start of by saying I hope that everyone's Ramadan is going beautifully and smoothly, that it has been a blessing for all and a strong month of worship for you in the path for becoming a stronger and better Muslim! ^^

Second, I would like to introduce this new blog, خطوة | A Step, in which I'll be contributing in with two other fantastic ladies, my dearest friends FAITH and Spot. It's still fresh and plans and ideas for خطوة | A Step are under way. So please do check it out and insha'Allah it will be informative and an eye-opener.
This blog is a drop in the silence sea of the world...in which we believe that if it happens and intensifies with other drops; they'd change something...someday!
And that's my 50bz lol

May Allah (swt) accept our fasting and may our Iftar be delicious! Ameen.

No comments: