Jun 12, 2009

[Series] Prison Break

Plot: Season 1
'Prison Break' revolves around two brothers: one who has been sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit and his younger sibling, a genius who devises an elaborate plan to help him escape prison by purposely getting himself imprisoned. The brothers, along with six other prisoners at Fox River State Penitentiary, manage to escape in the final episode of the season.
Plot: Season 2
The brothers, along with six other prisoners at Fox River State Penitentiary, manage to escape, and the second season follows a massive manhunt chasing the group. Dubbed the Fox River Eight, the group splits and members go their individual way, occasionally meeting up to help each other. They struggle to escape from the police while avoiding a secret group of multinationals called The Company, that wants them all dead.
Plot: Season 3
Ultimately recaptured and sent to a Panamanian jail, Penitenciaría Federal de Sona, at the end of the second season, the third season revolves around Michael's breakout from Sona with several other inmates.
Plot: Season 4
A quest for vengeance starts where Michael and Lincoln realize the only way they will truly be free is by taking down The Company. With the help of a government handler, they assemble a group of allies and familiar faces to aid in their seemingly impossible task.

They'll soon discover the only thing harder than breaking out is breaking in.
---------------------------

I don't know where to even begin. Will I can first start by saying that Prison Break is officially the best and most amazing series I've ever seen. Officially!! I'm definitely going to get the Dvds, just to watch it over and over again. Yes! It's THAT good and even better. I only was able to finish the last few episodes of the last season at 2am this morning xD I had to know what happens. It was THAT...BIG. So I'm the last to watch it out of everyone that's following this series and I've been told that it's a sad ending. I wasn't expecting it to be THAT sad to the point that I cried so hard....at 2 am in the morning =P It's the only series where I cried so much...that final episode was twice as much tears compared to the seasons added up.

I got into bed and immediately started thinking about the finale, and shook my head at how unexpected it was. I woke up for Fajr and what am I doing? Thinking about the finale and shaking my head xD Yes! And until now...I'm still shocked and shaking my head. O.O *thinks about finale and stares at screen*

Season 1 was kick @ss, so hardcore. No wonder we came back to watch the second season. Season 2 was great and pretty sad too...I think this is where the tearing started up lol. Season 3 was nice (for different reasons =P) but not as good as the previous seasons...on a certain level anyways. Season 4 though...wow! Yeah season 4 pretty much sums it all up, huh?! Such a powerful season, and the finale couldn't have been more powerful-er. It was SO friggin' good! Shock after shock after SHOCK! It's actually messed up...but then it's totally understandable.

I don't know what to say...Prison Break is too good to be missed. You're ALWAYS at the edge of your seat, always thinking; not just of the what's going to happen (yes cliffhangers at the end of every episode) but just to understand what's going on and as if you're part of the series...you even try to come up with strategies.

I'm definitely going to miss it and miss all the hotties that were in it <3 It had to end sooner or later though. The sigh of relief I gave when it was over...wow!

Really good stuff! A major recommendation.
I'm sorry...but you're crazy if you're not watching or didn't watch this series!

3 comments:

Lady MAB said...

I remember watching the end of season one with my mom, and we were both yelling at the screen while Michael was escaping XD
She needed to go to the bathroom sooooo badly but she wouldn't let me pause the DVD!

I miss watching it, I should borrow/steal the eps from someone...

cK said...

best series ever as u said ! i never felt a boring moment or wanted to pause ! i wish FOX tv continued it till season ten =P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Lady MAB: Hehehe...yeah! Same here. I was definitely on the edge of my seat with they were trying to get out. I just wanted it to be over and done with >.<

Yes! Do what ever you need to do to get your hands on the other seasons! Don't you want to know what happens?!? :D

cK: hahaha! Same here...it never got boring really! Love it <3