Jun 15, 2009

Vehicle Release

So apparently, I parked in the "wrong place" at uni today...ended up having my car held in place with those yellow, clip...thingies that go around the tire (forgot the name) to stop you from taking off with your car. I had to pay 40 bucks to get my "Vehicle Released" (equivalent to 10 Omani Rials). Honestly, what a waste of money....could've watched 2 movies with popcorn and frozen coke *cries*.

Edit: found out they're called Wheel Clamps lol.
Not my car...just an example from google =P

OK! So here's the thing. I thought it was a parking spot. It had the white lines that tells you that it's a parking, but they were severally faded. But I thought it's okay anyway, as long as I'm not blocking any ones way and that place totally makes a good parking spot -______- Anywho, Sarz and I went into the lab and after an hour or so of "working" we decided to go eat something, only to come out and see that there was a yellow clip thingy on the front right tire of my car and a note under the window wiper (what ever it's called lol) -______- The note said I was parking on a yellow line (-___-) and I have to pay $40 to get my car released. Then I started panicking (don't know why)...like I needed this to happen to me today (having a really crap day seriously *sad face*). They were so quick as if they were waiting for someone to park there and fine them. EVIL!!!

I ended up complaining for a while. Actually, I complained a lot today...which is.....bleeeh! I hate when I do that but I guess I reached a point where I just wanted to complain. Yes! The day was that bad, but there were really nice and funny moments here and there.

Mama is half to Oman at the moment and I truly miss her! Allah yewa9elek bel salameh ya rab! <3

I've been working my butt off with house work which is weird coming from a lazy person =P Guess I'm not so lazy after all. I am totally enjoying it but it get's stressful after a bit lol.

I've somewhat started on my MBT assignment (complaining: I wish we didn't have an assignment) but I need to read the book before I can do anything. Actually I can't do anything cos I'm not understanding much =\ YEAH! Here's another thing. Our Golem/Smigel (LOTRs creature) look alike lecturer sucks when it comes to explaining things in an assignment. He asks of us to do...actually taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf (pass)! lol. Tomorrow is a new day, so I'm going to be positive and hope that the sun shines brighter!! *cries*


This song was in my head for some unknown reason. Out of the blue =S It actually ticked me off, but it was stuck in my head xD The guitar sounds fantastic in the video though. Love it!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Bashi bash bash bash *pats head*

cK said...

clamps xD? honestly i see it stupid, why shouldnt issue a ticket only, * i dont mean that they should give u one :p* , at least u can move the car then xD

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

=P at Sarz!

yeah!
It's so so SO stupid cK!
Tell me about it -___-
But what to do! This is part of the messed up law here.

Hamdy Elgammal said...

Daaamn, that's bad...They have em in Egypt too, sadly. I think they're one of the stupidest ways of fining someone...I mean, there must be something more convenient for everyone.

Amarant said...

-_______________________________-


lol i know those policemen can be jerks :P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

the thing is...we pass by THAT "parking spot" all the time, and we find a car parked there...with a clamp on it's right front wheel. So, I'm not the only one thinking it's a parking spot...those freaks on leashes are making a living out of us -__________- They should totally make it a parking spot...it'd make a good one. Don't know why they wouldn't!