Jun 23, 2009

Movie-land

I'm too excited that I have no idea how to start this post.

So I visited the Emirates Airlines website, a few minutes ago, to check out what movies they'll be showing on our flight and WOW!! Okay. WOW! I hope I'm not getting excited for nothing because it's not really clear if all the movies they have in the table are actually the ones they'll be showing...but if they will be shown then that's just....AWESOME!! *cries*

Here's the list of all the movies on the flight (hopefully):

- Australia
- Bedtime stories
- Behind Enemy Lines: Colombia
- Bolt
- Bride Wars
- Changeling
- Confessions of a Shopaholic
- Doubting Thomas : Spies and Lies
- Down and Derby
- Easy Virtue
- Forever Strong
- Frost/Nixon
- Gran Torino
- Happy-Go-Lucky
- High School Musical 3: Senior Year
- Inkheart
- Killshot
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (second time...this movie is too good xD)
- Man on Wire
- Marley & Me
- On Broadway
- Paul Blart : Mall Cop
- Pride and Glory
- Quantum of Solace
- Revolutionary Road
- RocknRolla
- Seven Pounds
- Slumdog Millionaire
- Smother
- Take
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
- The Ramen Girl
- The Wrestler
- Transporter 3
- Twilight
- Underworld : Rise of the Lycans
- Valkyrie
- Yes Man

They also just added:

- 12 Rounds
- Dean Spanley
- He's Just Not That Into You
- New in Town
- Race to Witch Mountain
- Save Angel Hope
- Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li
- Taken
- The Edge of Love
- The International
- The Pink Panther 2
- Watchmen

Okay! So all the bold-ed, colored ones are the ones I want to see inshallah. Going crazy here xD I'm going to read about the others just in case I remember what they're about lol. It looks like I'm going to get puffy, dark under eye circles cos I won't/can't sleep while travelling, especially by plane...but that's totally fine with me =D Though I do hope I get a little nap or something.

Oh and help me out here...if you guys have seen some of the movies in those lists, advise me on the must see, the good and the not worth watching movies.

Yaay! Hope it'll be a good, not scary full of turbulence flight lol *cries*

4 comments:

nosa said...

thats amazing :D

gosh i think if i had all that to watch i wont sleep at all during the entire flight:p

i hope u enjoy!

Muggle said...

lol yeah Emirates, Etihad, Qatar Airways and so usually have a very wide variety of movies. I watched Yes Man this time and it was pretty good!
From the list I also enjoyed these (besides the ones you didn't choose, althogh you might have seen them before):
Bride Wars
Changeling (amazing)
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Slumdog Millionnaire
Twilight

I also watched HSM, Marley and Me, a bit of Bedtime Stories and Revolutionary Road but they weren't that good, especially the last one (sucked big time).

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

nosa: thanx! hope I enjoy too >_<

muggle: oh yeah...I was thinking to see Bride Wars and Changeling but I already picked so much hope there's time to see them. lol. As for the rest in that first list I saw all of them. As for the not so good ones...thanx I won't come near them =P

cK said...

ahh flying, lucky :D alot of movies ! u wotn get bored , maybe the sitting around all day and not moving around wont make u comfortable but its all good :D emirates is one of the best , hope u have fun ! and safe flight