Jan 1, 2010

Twenty-ten: Happy New Year!

Good morning!

It's the first of the first of twenty-ten (01/01/10) ! Happy New Year to you all and may the year ahead be a blissful and eventful year full of wonderful things!

Looking back and remembering the fast days of 2009 I can only conclude that it was a good, nice year but with a few downs here and there (surely). Memories are rushing through my head right now and I don't know what and what to start of with.

+ I caught on to the perfect job for me. Most importantly it revolved around my field and what I wanted to do. Gchan became a Web designer/developer. February 2009

+ Semester A of my fourth and final year at Waikato University began. Favorite semester of my university life! March 2009

- I met R; the girl who turned my friends and I into heartless monsters. March 2009
Refer to posts [What's this?] Patience Test and From "Plan A" to "Plan B"

+ My first website became live! April 2009

- I lost a friend who turned out to be one of those friends where you're not sure if you did the right thing or not. When things end in a bad way you can get in situation where you don't know what to do or if there's actually anything that could be done. Even though, I learned that always, things happen for a reason! Around the same time another friend was acting differently around me. It was such a tiring time. May 2009

+ Semester A ended, and so did the struggle with R. It was time for a holiday and to enjoy the break. June 2009

+ Traveled with my family to Jordan to see our relatives who we haven't seen since 2003. It was the best holiday ever! June 2009

- I started in the second week of Semester B where I discovered that there are crazy things in store for me; personally and study wise. July 2009

+ My second website became live! July 2009

+ Faced the friend that was acting differently around me and got the reason to why that was happening. I got a shock but was understanding yet despite the reason things went back to normal and we even became better friends. We drifted apart but it made us realize many things. This is exactly why true friends, are definitely true and hard to find. July 2009

- Had to put my work on hold due to the hectic schedule of studies. Client was super understanding and thankfully didn't replace me. August 2009

- I became an angry person due to everything that was happening around me. Studies and people (some can be really, really stupid =_=) made me angry. Behavior and personality partially changed. October 2009

-+ University was coming to an end and at the same time a super, dear friend was drifting away due to studies and other stuff. I had doubted my self of not being a good friend and I tried a lot to protect the friendship. But a friendship takes two people to work. Despite that, my super, dear friend and I talked and got through it! We became closer than before. The outcomes, seriously, is what matters. October 2009

+ Uni ended and I had done well in all my subjects! I officially completed my degree! SCHOOL'S OUT!! HERE COMES SUMMER! November 2009

+ Began work on my third and final website. I missed designing websites, a lot! November 2009

+ Packing to move to Oman began. November 2009

+ I got my full drivers license!!! November 2009

+ My third and final website became Live! I gained another wonderful friend (my client). December 2009

+ Left New Zealand for good to a new step and life in Oman. December 2009

Okay, reading this seems like it wasn't a good year with friends for me lol. But el 7amdulellah for everything!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

7 comments:

Rumaitha said...

Happy New Year to you G. May twenty ten be filled with nothing but good times inshallah.

Muggle said...

I love how you can remember it all *mashallah*. I guess that's one of the benefits of keeping a blog and updating it regularly :P.

Degoat said...

Hope your twentyten get way busier then OW Nine..

G

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Happy New Year!!!

Muggle: maybe it's from the blog, or maybe it turns out I have a reasonably good memory =P

IHMD said...

新年あけましておめでとうございますĜちゃん、私はこの新しい年を実りあることを願って、キャリアレベルの個人的な。 :)

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Right back at you nii-san =P

If it's really you and you're account hasn't been hacked lool

cK said...

happy new year to you ! wish u all the best ;P