Jan 10, 2010

[What's this?] My nose drowned...

I am gobsmacked by the heavy amount of oud that has forced it's way through my nose and up to my brain during the number of times I've gone out! It's so strong that I teared in countless occasions where also I felt my head spin. It hurt even! What I'm surprised by though, is that this vivid oud scent came from...women. It's not like I'm getting close to them and sniffing their oud but more like whenever a lady passes by me (or vice versa) I get this whiff straight to the nose. Actually, it feels like a slap to the face because one instant I'm in odorless air then in another BAM!

"What the?" expression on my face and eyes tearing from the concentration of the oud.

I mean do they drain themselves with oud or is it just the one drop that could cause this much odor and/or...damage? Seriously. The men that pass by do not give off such strong odors, maaaaaan! Actually I think they either wear a lighter perfume or oud, which I considered really good compared to the women. What's annoying is, after the women have left the area, the odor of the oud lingers. God have mercy!

I'm definitely sure some will find the strong oud, or oud in general, nice and/or attractive, etc, but I'm not a big fan of oud - it's really, really...really strong and some do not even smell that good. There are a few that have a lighter scent than others which I don't mind or may even like but seriously, I don't think a woman should reek (yes! reek.) of something strong; may it be perfume or oud. It's only for her own good.

========================

Thanks to those that voted on the poll (Whether I should change my template or not)...um what can I say, the fifty-fifty split helped a lot lol I have picked out some templates but I'm not sure whether I will use one, being quite indecisive lately. But thanks! =)

10 comments:

Rumaitha said...

Hahaha tell me about it..!! I think some of these women have lost smell cells in their noses or something. It throws me off as well. And trust me its not a drop that does all that. Some are just too addicted to it.

cK said...

a way to attract people :p or just stupid enough to destroy our naval system

Salima Al Masrouri said...

LoL remember the girl that sat in the row in front of us the other day at muvies? I think she threw herself in a pool full of Oud before she left home or something...seriously! xD

I like your current template and kinda got used to it. It's just too neat and *user-friendly* =p

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Addicted Rummy? To Oud? That's just...odd!

It is actually damaging, because my nose get's really tingly like a burning feeling cK =\

Yeah!! I do remember. I was choking and super annoyed that we got such bad luck to have her sit right in front of us.

Thank you Faith...you're totally right! ^^

Delta said...

they still jump into a pool of perfume? egads... thought it would have changed... oh well...

current template somehow reminds me of Dexter.... dunno why :D!!!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

yeah I guess they do lol

Dexter *heart*? That's the awesomest thing anyone ever said about my blog lol *jokes* but thanx!

IHMD said...

I think G-chan stayed too long in NZ :P , however I agree that women here over do it and that is not good.

IHMD said...

G-chan, where are you?, new post plz, btw I'm a big fan of Dexter too and I can't wait for season 5.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Hey!

Two new posts coming up...so stay tuned =D

Hamdy Elgammal said...

I LOVE oud...But, yes, I nearly fainted a couple of times from the strength of the damned thing lol