Mar 10, 2010

Setting my mind

...on something!

That's it! It's been such a long time since I last wrote here that I actually miss my blog. I miss my readers and the awesome comments you guys left. Therefore, I've decided to update this place once a week (I'll do my very best to do so)...I don't know what form my posts are going to be in exactly, but this place shall be updated!

Also, I've decided I'm gonna give my blog a make-over as in to start anew. Basically it's just going to fit me at this present time.

Lastly, the reason why I have left this place for quite a while is because I managed to find a great job as a Computer Teacher at a very well known school (just completed my third week). The name of the school shall be nameless but all I can give you is that it's quite in the top of the most well known schools list. I will leave the greater details in the posts to come (InshAllah!).

Fin.

6 comments:

Nabaa Baqir said...

Welcome back, you've been missed! and congrats on the new job :D

Maryam said...

Last night, I was wondering about how you've been away from the blogging scene for quiet a while and that when you come back, we'll definatly see a new blog template, and boy, I was right!

Welcome back, Gee and congratulations on the job. Maybe I'm one of your students..you never know :P

Maryam said...

+ You're tagged! http://skeptic-kitten.blogspot.com/2010/03/tagged.html

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Nabsj: thank you for your kind words. I'll do my best to keep my commitment ^-^

Kitten: Hehe...what a coincidence! Thank you so much K! Btw what grade are you in?

And oh! I'll make sure I jot down those 7 things down first coming post. Thanx for the tag =D

Lady MAB said...

Mabrook on the new job! Now I'm dying to know which school this is XD
(it's not our old one, is it?)

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Nope, definitely not our old one =S

Thanx!!