Sep 26, 2009

[What's This?] Just a recap

Note: I've changed the name of these posts at least three times. First they used to be "I hate #" where I got the comments hate is a strong word. Okay! So I changed it to "Segment #"...and I thought that was just to dull so I finally changed it to a categorical title "[What's This?]" and I'm planning to stick with it :D

What's "[What's This?]" about?
I quote what I wrote in my first post for this category:

So I'm starting this new, let's call it..."segment" =P where I state something that I hate. May it be daily life stuff, food, games, actions, clothes, whatever. I can start a segment where I state the "something I like"...but there are too many good things in this life (right?) so it's just those few things that may annoy/anger/tick/etc you that DO stand out.

So here it goes.

Examples of some previous topics I've blogged about that you can check out if you're interested:

* [What's This?] Don't Do This!
* [What's This?] Gangsta Wannabes
* [What's This?] Patience Test -- This is a really long post but surly you will enjoy reading it =P
* [What's This?] A Salam and A Smile
* [What's This?] You're life must be boring

I've got two pending [What's This?] topics one of which is being written at the moment. So yeah!

Stay tuned.

No comments: