Sep 7, 2009

Mama says: Is everybody here?!!

So back to uni and 2 weeks of the holy month, Ramadan, have already passed. It was nice to have a 2 week break which crossed with the start of Ramadan so we'd only have to fast 2 weeks while at uni. Not complaining.

I haven't updated in quite a while which is odd I guess...but seriously, for once I have nothing to talk about or something that I would share on here anyways =P

For the past 2 weeks, I just sunk myself into my duties as a Muslima, gaming (yeah! I got into gaming), so many Iftaar gatherings...*off topic: just noticed a scratch on my arm O.O*...and trying to get as much sleep as possible -- which was impossible (sadly) because my sleep is just seriously messed up.

Anywho, on a lighter note, as I was putting on my shoes this morning, to go to uni, I spotted a bunch of baby ducks and their mother walking from behind my brothers car. I was so happy to see such a cute "scene" that early (11am...lol) in the morning. Made my day really. I've assumed that they were in our back garden eating left over rice and bread from last nights Iftaar, because they were coming from that direction. Of course, I carry my camera everywhere I go now, so I immediately took out the camera and started shooting. I tried to get as close as possible but that only scared them and made them walk faster. Aaaw, I just wanted to grab one of those baby duckies and hug it.

I feel in this shot the mother is saying: "Is everybody here?"
I think they were heading to uni because they were going in the same direction as I was. Well, the closest lake is at uni anyways. Safest place for them so hope they made it there safely.

Taqabal Allah 9iyamakum!

G'Night

6 comments:

Muggle said...

That's SO cute mashallaaaah *_*!!

Ramadhan Kareeeem G-Chan!

Maryam said...

Cuteness, but I'd keep my distance.

Good luck in Uni.

Nadia said...

Adorable!!!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

They are cute aren't they <3
And yeah! They turned out to be heading for uni...saw them there this morning lol.

Nice picture Nadia =P

Faith said...

ahhhh so cute.
And yes she looked like she was checking their number lol

Anonymous said...

That is INSANELY CUUUTE!! :D