Dec 10, 2008

Conflict at the Entrance

Song from the Prince of Persia Warrior Within. One of the coolest games I've ever played.
It's a favorite. Actually all of the PoP's are favorites =P

So lately I've been into all sorts of soundtracks. Games, movies, etc. So I remembered 'PoP WW' had this amazing song in some parts of the game. I loved listening to it while playing the game. So yesterday I decided to look for it on youtube (you can find everything on there). And what'ya know!!! There it was. So I listened and downloaded the song. Then I found a cover of the song...played by a girl! =O I was purely AMAZED and never felt so much jealousy like this before xD
She learned this song just by listening to it while playing the game...NO EFFING TABS!! O.o
That's just amazing!! Now I wish I had gotten an Electric guitar just for THIS song!! *heart*
Would absolutely love to learn how to play this song!!! \m/

Check it out!! Long explanation at the beginning but it's really amazing!!



Here's the original if you want to compare.



Killer guitar work!!! *heart*

2 comments:

Kul said...

Oh Lord..Oh Lord.

My ear drums!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

lool!

Ah well >_<