Dec 27, 2008

Tagged!!

This time by Muggle

1) Post a picture of your favorite shoes, and tell us why you like them.
2) Tag your friends.


1) Favorite shoes:

~ Black Boots
They're super stylish and I love wearing them (mostly in winter) because they're warm and very comfortable to walk in. Plus they don't make me slip on wet grounds =P


~ Roman Sandals
Who doesn't love Roman Sandals?!?!?!

~ Casual shoes
These are super super comfortable. I just love them. Like your walking with a little bounce xD You feel that it's not heavy...as if you're not wearing any shoes. They go with everything also...except skirts =P


2) I tag Sariya, Toxic Honey and Diablo =D

4 comments:

Muggle said...

Boots always look hot :D. lol, I actually think they make me slip more :P!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Totally agree!

These ones that I bought are different...my previous ones made me slip but not these ones *heart*

Anonymous said...

Allaaah love your roman sandles! I still didnt find the perfect pair -_-

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

=) Hope you find the perfect pair

Time to go hunting for some brown ones.