Dec 12, 2008

A traffic jam

As mother and I were going back home from town, we had to stop at a few red lights. At each red light there was a traffic jam. I noticed a funny yet a good thing at the same time.

Ok so here's a little picture I drew to explain some stuff.


So we're the red car. The black cars are the cars in front of us waiting for the traffic lights. The blue cars are the cars that need to go to the left. The black car in front of us had to leave this gap (as you can see in the fantastic drawing done by moi =P) to give way to the cars that want to go to the left (blue cars). The light was red for quite a while so about 10 (the blue cars) were able to go to the left. Now what I noticed is their waves (how they said thank you to the person that gave way to them). Some waved with their left hand, some with their right, some with just 2 fingers and some did funny waves that actually made me laugh. I was pretty impressed because I was actually waiting for the "next" person to not wave...because 5ala9 (that's it) like they're given way, they're given way (duplication intended =P). But nope...they continued to keep waving to the person in the car in front (who I gave-way to before btw =P). Anyways, the last car was a red van. I think it was some kind of taxi *thinks*. I always have had this idea that van drivers or bus drivers are the grumpiest, freakiest drivers out there and my thinking has been proven correct. The guy in the van did not wave at all...he just sped up and did a sharp turn to the left. He totally broke the cycle of the waves xD lol!

Oh and I also heard the most honking in one day...from ONE car! *Beep Beep Beep* It's such a super rare thing to hear car honks in New Zealand I was amazed by the sound!! xD

---------------------------

I had 2 pieces of sushi today just to stop my cravings for it. God...it was bless!!! I enjoyed every single bite!! LOL! Though I do miss the Sushi at Uni...the BEST in Hamilton!!! *heart*
So to those who haven't tried sushi before...What's wrong with you!?!?!?! O.O

Go try some...make sure you ask for some Soy sauce and ginger pickles. Oh!!! Also, Sushi isn't sushi if you don't eat them with chopsticks. So make sure you have chopsticks!! =D

Of course you might not like it at the beginning but the next time you eat it you will!! Trust me!!

Ignore the red stuff...because I (sushi "expert") don't even know what that is. But look at every thing else (including the salmon - orange stuff =P) beautiful and lovely isn't it!!!! *HEART*

---------------------------

It's 11:09pm now...so off to bed...gonna be waking up early tomorrow!

G'Night! =D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg I'm craving Sushi @_@, I want some right now! you suuuuuuuuuckkkkk. -_-

NiGhTFaCe said...

Don't even try! I am not going to eat it! =P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Wolfeya>!!! You like sushi!!! *thumbs up to you*
Imagine those 2 pieces were not enough. I wanted more =(

NFace!! Not going to try anything...all I will say is your loss ;)

Muggle said...

It's amazing how you managed to amuse yourself in that situation. I would've just been pissed off :P.
And yeah, I've never tried sushi and I don't want to. I can't imagine how anyone can eat that stuff X(.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

looool Muggle!!!

I guess because it's a "new thing" that you don't see all the time...plus we were stuck in a traffic jam can't help myself but notice stuff around me =P

I say to you what I said to NFace...
Your loss!! =D

Thanx for stopping by!!! =)