Dec 17, 2008

G-chan Animal I have become Guitar cover!!!

LOL! I can't believe I'm actually sharing this xD

OK! So don't be expecting something amazing or awesomeness =P
I'm still a beginner and I've still got a long long way to go.
I started playing the guitar at the end of September (like almost 3 months and a bit ago =P) and heck I'm enjoying it so much. Now that I'm in the summer holidays I've kinda unleashed =P So I'm practicing everyday and learning different songs.

I decided to learn this whole song...because I love it and well to tell you the truth it's quite easy and good for a beginner. I've done some changes in it. First I learnt the main guitar then I changed to bass and what you're going to hear is a mix of both xD My guitar is acoustic (I wish I had electric!!!) but I guess it sounds OK. Now be warned there's quite a bit of mistakes but ah well =P
The beginning I kinda messed it up but I got better after the first chorus onwards. So listen all the way!! I suggest headphones and increase the volume a bit...I need to get a better mic! =P

Here it is >_<


Verses - Main/Lead Guitar
Chorus - Bass

Here's the actual song to compare xD This is an Acoustic version! *heart*




No comparison of course! They RULE!! xD
Listen to that bass....daaaaaymn!!! xD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(8)So what if you can see the darkest side of me?(8) no one will ever change this animal I have become(8)help me believe it's not the real me(8)somebody help me tame this animal I have become(8)

I <3 the song and the band and most importantly Adam <3.

girl you're not bad!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

lol!

Quote: "I <3 the song and the band and most importantly Adam <3"

I feel the same way!! <3

Thank you!! =D

NiGhTFaCe said...

You suck!! =P

You need a lead guitar to your rhythm.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Lol NFace! Thanx for your honesty ;)

Ok what I meant by "main guitar" is "lead guitar". I played the lead guitar for the verses and played the bass for the chorus!