Apr 20, 2009

From Uni...

So it wasn't a good idea to go walking back to uni after all. Today is a very rainy day and at first I was enjoying the rain under my umbrella but then it got out of control due to the wind.

*sigh* I have no idea what got me out of bed this morning, but one thing I know for sure, it was by force. My 9am (-____-) lecture couldn't get anymore boring then how it was today. I really wanted to walk out. My headphones had broke so music wasn't there to help =(

I figured that I wouldn't survive the day without music (discovered that I'm a super music addict) so I walked back home, in the nice rain (that time), and decided to drop by the big shopping store in front of our house to hunt for some headphones. I bought them, dropped by home and picked up my lunch, then walked back to uni.

Mama wanted to drop me off, but I insisted that I'd walk because I enjoyed it and needed it =P Though I regretted it after wards. It rained so hard that my bag got so wet. My bag has this front pocket where I keep my Phone and MP3 player and guess what!? They were BOTH soaking wet! *laughs hysterically* I took out my MP3 player and started drying it. I "ignored" my phone because it was already dying (didn't care about it much xD)...I can't loose my MP3 player too *cries*

Got to R-block and headed straight to the "rest-rooms" and started drying up my bag under that thing that dries your hands xD And here I am...sitting in the labs, wanting to start on my COMP462 assignment that's due on Wednesday, but instead I'm blogging xD

....

11 comments:

cK said...

mp3 more important than phone o.0 , no wonder its *dying* =P

NiGhTFaCe said...

Stop whining! =|

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

cK: aha!! So you're saying that it's my fault that it's dying?!
=P

NFace: if it's whining then OK...it's good to do that now and then. You should totally try it some time *rolls eyes* =P

cK said...

1. phone in bag
2. phone got a free shower
3. phone feels ignored

so yea =p

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

loool! what an "explanation"! xD
It was dying before it got showered!

=P

Anonymous said...

No worries!
If your phone dies you can make a movie about it! XD

"NOOOOOOO! My love! Don't die now! PLEASE! ='("

Then people will come to you and say "What is wrong?"

You can shout "MY PHONE!" *starts crying*

I think it is a good start for the journey of a new phone =P

It would have been funny to see a bag being dried instead of hands... I wanted to see! =P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

lool squinty!

Imagine...the whole time was trying to keep a look out xD didn't want someone to come in and see me do that and think that I'm crazy or something! xD

nosa said...

oohh yeah winds ruins the beauty of rain totally!
2 days back when i was in Shanghai.. we werre so excited that it was raining that we went to the park with our umbrellas! guess what? my shoes made squesh squesh noises as i walked coz it was so socked! so did my jeans n bag :P thank god i wore a sports addidas bag that has blastic on the inside! or else i would have kissed them all good bye :P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

@nosa: =O Always wear boots in the rain!!

^__^ Hope you had fun in Shanghai!

Anonymous said...

Awww G! *hugz*
Sorry about your phone and the crazy rainy weather!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

lool...who cares about my phone! xD
Mp3 more important =P