Apr 19, 2009

[Music] Don Omar - Virutal Diva

Ok! So I can't get enough of this song. Yes!! It's THAT good. True, not completely my type and I can't understand a single word sung because it's in Spanish - a hot language (=P ) and one that I enjoy hearing, if I may add. But the music in this song is absolutely...awesome! It's really really put together nicely. Doesn't sound all over the place. Loving the trumpets and the techno-ish piano (?) *that's what it sounds like to me* Just an excellent electropop, hip hop song!

Oh and this song is in the soundtrack of the new "Fast and Furious" movie.



<3 <3 <3

4 comments:

cK said...

this song with 1000 watts speaker and its BOOM *whatever that means* xD love it ! the song reflects the movie !

Anonymous said...

the song was nice but not my favorite! =P
I am more into weird songs I guess! XD

Anonymous said...

I hate listening to songs that I dont understand :P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

cK: BOOM!! Yes! xD I'm still listening to it on repeat!

squinty: share will yah!

Wolfeya: that's what's so good about it...it's in another language and it's still rocking! <3