Apr 18, 2009

Hmmm...

- Uni starts on Monday. A big -____________- to that! Bleh...a 9am class first day back...which I'm going to force myself to go to.
Goodbye staying and waking up late. Goodbye movies...I love you! xD Goodbye anime and Waqas (acoustic guitar). The reason why I'm saying all this is because I know this part of the semester is going to be crazy. Projects + assignments + final tests will all be magically squashed into our timetable >.< *pulls hair out*

- 2 more episodes left of Dexter Season 1 and I don't know why I haven't seen them yet, since they're the finales! The last 2 episodes that I watched have shown me the other side of Dexter. The weak/fragile side. Which is awesome...just shows that even a heartless (at a certain level) person still has such a side. But for some reason I didn't like it. I liked the strong/cold and somewhat evil side of him =P This time Dexter reminded me of Light-kun, last episode, of Death Note! I want to make time just to watch this series (season 2 and 3), even though I shouldn't for I heard (from Sara) that it only get's better and more addictive. Dangerous O.o

- Somehow, and shockingly, I'm starting to enjoy listening to RnB and Hip Hop. Not all songs but just the ones that stand out to me. But still, RnB/Hip Hop for a Rocker...really-eh?! I think if electric guitars were added to those genres I'd probably be into them...but then they wouldn't be what they are, right?! xD *I feel I'm talking gibberish*

- Mocha heavenly sachets (that's what I call them now xD) are back in my life. I had finished the packet and kind of suffered for 4-5 days without drinking a cup a day. My addiction for them has increased to the point that today I wanted to have another cup. But I don't think that'd be a good idea =P

- I kinda ditched "Nothing Else Matters" even though I'm progressing in it, but "Path" and "The Unforgiven",by Apocalyptica, both kinda pulled me to learn them. I'm really really enjoying playing "Path" seriously that piece of music totally rocks! But again, today I decided to look up Stuart Chatwood (music composer of Prince of Persia games) to see if someone was kind enough to upload the tabs for "Attack at Sea" but No! -____- Instead I found "Escape the Dahaka". Damn that's one great piece as well! So I'm learning it as well just before uni starts! <3


Now if only I had an electric guitar! *dreams*

That's it from me ^__^

2 comments:

Salima Al Masrouri said...

OMG xD! I still can't believe that you actually called your guitar Waqas! It funny but rocks <3

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

hehehe...believe believe!

*this is like the fourth time I use waqas btw...I never use it xD*