Apr 13, 2009

It actually got to me...

Since when huh?! >.<

I'm talking about my tallness. It has never been a "problem" or a thing that bothered me, though yesterday - for the first time - I felt so...so bleeh!

My Mom and I were invited to our friends house where a bunch of woman, in-laws and relatives gathered (of that family). Of course I was the tallest there (172-173cm), Mom coming in second place (what! it's a race now? =P) then the other ladies and gals followed. So what happened is, we got there and started saying hello's (kisses on cheeks), bla bla, to everyone. This tallness thing hit hard when I reached one lady. It's either I was too tall or she was too short. She definitely looks larger and weighs more than me yet her height made her, in a way, look small + cute! When I came to say hello to her, I LITERALLY had to bend down at least 50 degrees just to reach her face. I seriously don't remember her being this short when we met in some occasions...was it her heels? Or was this the first time I actually greet her? Naah must be the heels!

That moment, and almost the whole time I was in that house, I just hated being THAT tall. I've always been fond of my height and I'm still thankful for being tall for many reasons, but damn it, it just got to me yesterday...to the point that I wished I was a few centimeters shorter just so that I can at least come close to the average height of all the woman in that house...lol!

Wow...I shouldn't let this get to me! -_______-
*disappointed with myself =P*

------------------


One of the hottest, yet most emotional music I've ever heard on a electric guitar.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok baka G-Chan! =P
You should try and not feel like that. I am tall as well but I am a guy. People say that is different.. -_-

Anyway, you will feel uneasy sometimes in certain occasions but don't let that make you feel bad! =D

I am SOOO annoying when I have fun! =P
I make fun of my loved ones and try to have fun that way... that sometimes makes me feel... weird because they just give me the "looks" XD
but I am still the same! =)

So keep loving your height or one day you will keep thinking about it everyday and will be confused a lot! You don't want that, do you? =P

cK said...

everything has its ups and downs ! but being the tallest one there is like your their leader :P
if you were short ul write the same thing about being a shorty & a dwarf and cant reach to places blah blah xD
173 isnt tall , i guess

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Squinty: Ok...I didn't understand much of what you wrote lol *angle*...you kinda confused me a bit so forgive me...but never fear surely I will keep loving my height! That won't be a mission =D

cK: loool...seriously your comment made me smile =D
Trust me...with the girls I was with it's VERY TALL!!

Thanx =)

Anonymous said...

Yeah I didn't understand what I wrote as well! XD

Was just trying to tell you that love your height no matter what!
Situations that make you feel uncomfortable will occur more and more. But you have the power to not let it make you feel weird! =D

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Theeeere we go!! Much better =P
You're absolutely right!
Thanx =)

NiGhTFaCe said...

So what are supposed to do now?! =P

I liked the song =)

ArwaB said...

Loved the song. I wish I was your height xD

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

NFace: I don't know..what's there to do? Even though I didn't ask for a "solution" =P

Pixie: Hehe...you know what would "do" something! Play on the monkey bars...dude that would stretch your body hard out =P xD

Glad that you two liked the song =)

lily said...

haha now I feel so short
it’s a good thing being tall!
you should’ve been feeling conceited instead ;p hehe

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

loool!
No no...not at all Lily =P