Oct 15, 2009

Assassin's Creed Machinima

So it's finally done! *laaaah holy music*
It took quite a lot of work but I managed to do it.
I hope the lecturer doesn't ask me to add or change something about it because that would be troublesome lol

Used a couple of programs to get it done.

- World of Warcraft Model Viewer (to get the characters)
- World of Warcraft Map Viewer (to get the world)
- Fraps (for recording the actions)
- CineGobs (for editing)
- Windows Movie Maker (for putting it all together)

This is a final project worth 45% of the final mark for my Game Studies paper...dun dun dun duuuuuun. So Yeah! It's pretty huge.

It's not as smooth as I would've liked it to be but I'm happy with it!



The credits is the best part for me lol
=====================

It's officially the last week of uni, tomorrow being the last day.
I'm pretty amazed by how fast this year has gone, actually, more like gobsmacked. I guess this is good in a way but at the same time you feel like you're running out of time or something. I can't really say that I completely finish tomorrow because I have some huge projects due in the next to weeks. So one can say, my "last day" of uni is on the 30th of October. That's good enough for me because I won't feel so under pressure and for once, I don't have exams/assignments due during my birthday! I can't wait to start watching movies again *cries*, I miss that A LOT!

7 comments:

nosa said...

WoW mashalah :D
now thats what i call some smooth work!!
amazing walah!! y36eech el3fyah n i hope hope hope u get a GREAT grade for it!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

aaaw really?!
Thank you so much nosa.
I hope so too! So far I've gotten really good feedback from my lecturer and my tutor so inshallah it'll be good. It was a lot of hard work :$

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I have to say this...


AMAZING!

I really think it is amazing and I am sure it has a LOT of information so it took a lot of your time.

Mashallah, you have the patience for such things! xD

I hope they all love it! =D

The ending was... HAHAHA! XD

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Thanx squinty!
Yeah it was a looot of work, especially since there are so many people in the scene...my tutor was pretty happy about that.

It's worth 45% of the final mark so it's gotta be good lol

Thanx again, glad you liked it =D

IHMD said...

It is really nice, I hope you will get good marks for your work,well done, btw I liked the closing credit XD

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

^Thank you! I hope so =D

Isn't it funny how it's all serious all the way and then the credits happen and they're all dancing.
*I destroyed their serious image xD*

IHMD said...

G-chan true and that was so funny xD.