Oct 4, 2009

An Open, Wide, Grass Field

You know how sometimes you just feel like running in an open, wide, grass field? I want to do this at the moment. Like run and run and run till I get the biggest stitch that anyone could ever get and have a breathing attack. Also, I don't want to run in a wide circle, I want the field to be infinite so that I can just run forwards till I get sick of running. This would do good...exclude the stitch and breathing attack though.

Well, apparently, my final year of university is coming to end and one can only imagine how hectic these last few months have been...from every single aspect. I think this weekend was the first time I get this shiver within me just from realizing and remembering the amount of work I have to do between now and the 23rd of October. It didn't feel nice to be honest, but hey! I guess this is what University is all about...I mean getting all worked up and working your brain off by getting everything done and in time.

Here's what I've got going:
  • SMST319 [Game Studies] 20% Test - 5th October
  • COMP436 [Advanced Graphics and Computer Games] Project Topic Presentation - 6th October
  • SMST319 [Games Studies] 45% Final Project - 12th October
  • COMP437 [Information Retrieval] 20% Assignment 4 - 21st October
  • COMP436 [Advance Graphics and Computer Games] 20% Project Implementation + Report - 23rd October
  • COMP477 [Report of an Investigation] 100% Project Implementation + Report - 23rd October
Bloody... Crazy stuff right there, eh! They're all huge and go towards the final mark so inshallah 5air! I can't wait till it's over, where I can get back to my job that's been on halt this whole semester due to the study work load plus selling our things and the packing for Oman to start. Yay!

I should head to bed.
I've decided, for the next few weeks, to wake up early and do something useful towards my studies; get some work done basically. That's if I can get myself out of bad that early in the morn'.

G'Night

3 comments:

Maryam said...

You'll do fine, don't worry. All the best, G.

Good night.

Sara said...

I'd rather go skydiving, that's a real adrenaline rush xD Or go on a chocolate munching marathon .. mmm

Been programming for 3 hours (Y)

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Kitten: Inshallah! Thank you ^^

Sarz: yeah that would be nice, but I'd stick to my running =P Dude you should get your hands on some chocolate cos seriously you've been thinking about sweets since ages xD

3 Hours?! =O
Nice. I hope you're fine...I feel eno ma shaba3t menek el youm =(