Oct 3, 2009

Friend

Friends are beautiful.
I don't mean physically but in a general way...friends are beautiful. You can always count on a friend, or friends, to make your day. Honestly, it takes many things to get you down, to ruin your mood or your day, list goes on, and yet you have this friend that just lifts you up and make you forget about every single negative thing that came your way. They cheer you up and make you laugh, and when you give them a hug (depending on who it is -- to guys it's a No No) as a thank you gesture, they start to wince and claim that they got your coodies (yeah I know it's cooties but I've always said coodies), which makes you laugh even more.

Special bonds are made just like that, a snap of finger, especially when you feel you've chosen the right friend and you've thought carefully who is your right, true friend. I'm not saying every friend you come across is perfect and the friendship lasts forever. No. Surely, in every friendship there are the ups and downs, some to the point that strong friendships are forever broken, but that's what makes a friendship perfect anyway...these ups and downs I mean. Specifically the downs, they test the strength of the friendship. It tests whether if either side is worthy or deserving to return to. Am I right or am I right? *pokes tongue out*

Your friend is special to you. You need to appreciate them and never forget them. Believe you me, you can't forget about them because your so used to them being in your life every day that if there comes a day where you don't see them or spoken to them in some way you'd feel there's something wrong in the whole picture...there's something missing. This just shows how special and important they are to you...to me.

N.B. There are many more aspects of what a friend is, but I'm just sticking with the obvious ones.

But here's the thing; Treat people the way you want to be treated. Right? So what does this tell you? Since this is how you feel about your friend (all the things I explained) and that's how special they are to you, then guess what! Surely, that's how they feel about you too. YOU'RE a special and important friend to your friend(s). You're the one that's missed when a day goes by with your friend who feels there's something missing in their day. Right? I hope so.

So this post, is just dedicated to friends.
Don't forget that you're a friend too =)

Love goes out to all of my friends.

P.S. Friend can refer to a number of friends, not just one.

7 comments:

cK said...

u are one of the greatest friend out in this world =D
i always use the phrase ( Treat people the way you want to be treated) when dealing with ppl, and it always has a postive effect somehow
great topic

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Aaaw thanx! Right back at you :D

You know that phrase is true in every word. It's like the perfect saying...I just wish people can think about it and use it more.

Sara said...

How dare you talk about me behind my back!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

And what makes you think that it is you that I'm talking about. Honestly, seem people *rolling eyes*

.......

I'm glad you know yourself <3

Moi said...

Nice post :)
Friends are surely beautiful! Just being there makes life all the better...

IHMD said...

why does girls like to write about friendship and love and guys feel abit awkward to talk about it although they care about thier friends.Is it something with genes or just where are tuaght at an early age to supress our feelings?!! I think you should've used a pic of Sakura and Hinata coz no way a guy will give another a flower lol

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

I agree with you Moi!

I don't think it's about suppressing feelings (no one should suppress them either) IHMD it's more like, "I'm too manly to talk/write about these things" even if you do care lol (jk!)

loool, true, but that picture is just cute! you have to admit. And the look Sasuke is giving naruto, hehe :p