Oct 11, 2009

[Music] Outlandish - Always Remember

Weh! Haven't posted one of these song "reviews" in a while, so here's one.

Have always been a fan of Outlandish. These guys are fantastic! I only found out yesterday that they've released a fourth album, Sound of A Rebel, around May this year (Yeah, I know! So much for being a big fan). I'm this late because NZ doesn't know anything about these guys...sadly. So I had to do the searching myself. But anyways, I've listened to the first five songs of the album, and I have to say they've changed quite a bit compared to their previous work. The reason to why I haven't listened to the rest of the album is because I kinda got the "on repeat" craze for one of their songs. Yup! Always Remember. One could say it's the Callin' You of Outland's Closer Than Veins album. I just love this track. It's absolutely beautiful, vocally and lyrically.

So if you haven't heard it yet, here it is!




I think it's the lyrics that go to me =P

Edit: Feels Like Saving The World is another fantastic song from their new album!

4 comments:

Nadia said...

My brother is their Number One Fan ... I've heard some of their stuff including their cover version of Cheb Khalid's "Aisha"... and I liked that. I'll find more of their music now that you've convinced me that girls can listen to the stuff too.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Nadia, mostly girls are the fans of Outlandish. What gave you the idea that girls don't listen to them? Their music has a lot of beautiful meaning and what's nice is how most of their songs revolves around religion. They're very good IMO! Definitely give them a good listen.

IHMD said...

Outlandish new song sounds interesting, these days I have "we are the people" by Empire of the sun repeat craze

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

oooh never heard of that one, will give it a listen!

"Feels Like Saving the World" another awesome song from Outlandish's new album!