May 12, 2009

2b || !2b

The title is just something random and has nothing to do with what I'm going to "talk" about but it has a meaning, and only programmers will get it ;-P

::: Lame...where should I start?! There is a time when a person can be lame, yet you still laugh because what they said/did was actually funny. But then there are times, where one says a joke that is lame beyond lame O_O to the point you just want to...you just want to...give them this disgusted look or a look that says "Laaame-eh =S"... *emphasis on the eh*

::: Wasabi Dare Part 2 is happening tomorrow, only I'M (Sarz is going to get her revenge lol) the one that's going to be eating the Wasabi. I'm actually nervous about it...but I KNOW I can do it! So wish me luck =P and from what I remember winner get's Frozen Coke (<3) and a Medium Popcorn (<3) to the next movie we go to (which hopefully will be on Friday).

::: Remember R?! Well she's still being a pain in the...e7m e7m. This creature will just not understand that we can't help her and yet she manages to ignore what we say and insist on us helping her. I truly feel I'm going to make her cry (by telling her the TRUTH) one day if she asks for help again. Believe it or not, she doesn't go to the effin' lectures and yet she's still has the courage to come and ask for help. HOW?!

And an example of her ignoring my cold "NO's":
R: "I will bring scarf tomorrow and you show me how to wear it ok!!"
G: "Sorry, but I'm really busy, got a lot of assignments to do."
R: "I will bring scarf and you show me how to wear it the same way you wear it ok!"
G: "-_____- I don't know, I'm busy...I have a lot of work to do."
R: "Okay. I will bring it anyway, and keep it in my bag and you show me when you free."
G: "Ummm...O....K! -______-"
I said the last line in a "what ever" kind of way.

So I've come to a conclusion where either my English sucks, or she doesn't understand me OR she doesn't want to listen to me! What the fudge! xD Haha...fudge *laugh's hysterically* @__@

::: Even though I'm busy with uni work, I still want to watch a kajillion things. I rented 5 movies:
  • X-Men
  • X-Men 2
  • X-Men 3: The Last Stand
  • Death Proof
  • Dream Catcher -- Oooh yeah...that's one cool name =P
I also want to watch Dexter Season 3 (can't wait) and I'm going to start watching all the episodes of the Simpsons as well. Right now I have season 1 =D *Thanx Sarz*

::: I got this black pen for free from a shop where I bought my Mama's present (for Mother's day...which she loved...Yay T_T) from and I'm loving the pen. So I ended up leaving it for drawing only and hence comes my new drawing which I have no name for yet (I shall consult some people for this...you know who you are ;-D), because it doesn't necessarily represent something, and this time I'm going to finish this drawing! I haven't drawn for a really long time and I've been "craving" to draw since January or something. So hopefully it's something I'll be able to share soon enough.

That's all from me...if Wasabi dare part 2 goes as planned then there shall be an update of how it went! For the mean time I have to stuff my nose in some books and do some research for my 15% worth Wiki Article assignment.



Fantastico!

4 comments:

cK said...

good luck with the wasabi challenge =P
i dont know how you are still kind with this R but just give it at her face *evil* and let her be independent and learn o.O !
waiting for the drawing and good luck on it *.*

Anonymous said...

Wasabi!
Sara, if you are reading this, make her keep it in for 1 minute!
MWAHAHAHAHA! XD

Muggle said...

LOL.. I think if you DO win the dare, you deserve more than popcorn and a drink :P.

Oh and I love the song! The lady's voice is beautiful mashallaah!! It's as good as the original one if not better (a).

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

@cK: Thank you!! ^_^

@Squinty: Don't be mean inzain...=( It was hell! T__T

@Muggle: Hehe...thanx hon! Yeah, I was really amazed by this. It's THAT good...but it went from Rock to Pop (especially the outro). They're definitely different ;-P