May 21, 2009

Not much....

It has been quite a hectic week...where I locked myself in my room studying for the test that I had today. Yet it's not even over till it's ALL over. Still got assignments + a project + a test.

Something funny happened today while working in the lab.
Sara dug her long nails into my hand a couple of times and giggled at every time she did so. I think she was trying to annoy me but it didn't work much. At one point it got intolerable so:

G: "STOP IT!!!!"

*Sara giggles*

Two guys sitting in front of us turn around to look at me thinking that I was referring to them. I immediately told them I didn't mean them and laughed...then they laughed. Sara was in hysterics by then! She achieved a better goal xD

Habla wa7da =P

I don't have much to say really....but check this out (H):

White Chocolate Keyboard <3

Hopefully, soon enough, I will come back with a proper G-chan-ee post...right now I'm just tired, sleepy, sad and list goes on...

^_^

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

can I use that white chocolate keyboard as my keybaord?! XD

I might use it against some people... *evil laugh*

I see Sara is more evil but acts so innocent. How about we gang up on her? =P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Nope sorry.
I work alone =D

Anonymous said...

...-_-
fine.

Today I found out something amazing! =O

G = Sushi!
if you close the "G" you actually have a shape of a sushi!
They stole your creation and never paid you!

Enas Satir said...

wow!white chocolate keyboard.!! i love it!! :D:D:D
i wonder where i can get me one of those!
lol.. *hope u did well n ur exam

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

@Satir: Yeah tell me about it...it looks so scrumptious!

Thanx ^_^

Lost in thought said...

Hey, Hope ur doing well in your exams. Speaking from the other side of the fence (I took the semester off) I feel I'm missing out on so much. My friends are like "I'm so busy..blah blah blah", and all I can say is "Yeah?"

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

tee-hee...you do seem busy! =P

hope everything on your side is going well and that you're having fun with what ever you're doing =D