May 24, 2009

[Art] Jester's Hat

Finally! It's complete...and thankfully titled "Jester's Hat".
According to Sarz this is what the drawing reminded her off when she first saw it. Hence, enter "Jester's Hat".

It's definitely one of the most detailed (I think =P) drawings I've ever done and repetitive too. I don't usually do repetitive...but changed with this one. Not much has been edited. I thought it looked good as it is. But I did change the background color and added a texture to it in "Jester's Hat Red".

Visit my gallery for a larger view.


I'm sure that the actual drawing needs some serious photoshop-ping, but it's definitely going to take a long time and I'm too tired. lol!

Comments appreciated =D

My Gallery

10 comments:

TripleTee said...

I remember someone in englishsabla who draws characters and other things with ink... she was not called g-chan though... she was called something like black... bla bla... i forgot... could it have been you?

love the style g-chan... *checks gallery*

TripleTee said...

Pen_it_black... i remember now...
was that you?

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

loool! Pen_it_Black is still there and yeah people tend to compare our work saying it's very similar.

I used to be G=>Ghofran...haha what a name.

Pen_it_Black is Sara btw.

Thank you Tee! ^_^

TripleTee said...

This's got to mean you know who I am if you know that I know sara :P:P

I'm starting to get curious..lool

do i know you?
*stares*

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

(6)

You don't know me...but I know all about you!! =P

ArwaB said...

I REAAAALLLYYYYY want a hat like that >.<

Amarant said...

niiiiiiiice! i LOVE it!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

thank you! ^^

lily said...

aw i just saw this one
i love it it's awesome!
haha and jesters hat is very fitting

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

tee-hee...thanx hon! <3