May 13, 2009

Wasabi Dare Part 2: Epic FAIL!

It was torture!
TORTURE!
You know TORTURE?!
It was TORTURE! T__T

Where do I begin...

Mashallah Sarz ma qa9arat (she went wild) with the amount of Wasabi I'm to eat T__T and I'm 100% sure that it was more than what she had to eat .

*Oh God I can taste/smell Wasabi right now*

Anyways, we found a nice place outside Memento cafe, so basically it was a public display -_____- I prepared my water (which I shouldn't have done, should've gotten Aloe Vera instead...water made it worse *yuk*) bottle, tissue, Sarz had camera ready and the spoon full of disgusting Wasabi.

I was so nervous! I put it in my mouth quick and started counting to 5. First second or two, I felt nothing...just a weak smell. But then it HIT! and it hit HARD! First I got this burn down my throat. Then it traveled up my nose. Basically I was burning. I start squealing with my mouth closed. Putting my hand to face. Chewed. Squealed some more, then it was time to swallow. I was ready...I'm going to do it...I'm going to get free stuff yaay!! But wait a minute, what the hell?! My brain is saying swallow...but my throat is not doing anything.

SWALLOW DAMMIT SWALLOW!!

.....nothing.

Then I couldn't hold it in anymore...and hence, gagging starts. Oh the misery T__T I gagged like 3 times + tearing so much + turning RED, then Sarz hands me loads of tissues and tells me to spit it all out! Yes this was all in public...I hope no one was watching *looks left and right* =P

I spat so much out...but I still had so much in my mouth. I drank water. BIG MISTAKE. The water was cold and it just mushed the Wasabi together and made it harder to swallow! YUUUK! Then I started the process of calming down...and Sarz just laughed at me the whole time...and only apologized for laughing and not for making me do such a scary thing.

It will never be the same again with me and Wasabi. I don't know if my love for sushi is still on the same level after today T__T Everything smells like Wasabi at the moment. I ate so much food to get rid of it...but nothing T__T

*sigh* It was the toughest and scariest thing I had to ever do...jumping out of an airplane is NOTHING compared to eating, actually not eating...more like SWALLOWING Wasabi. Horrible horrible thing T__T

And I still have to watch the video...lol.

------------------------

Apparently Sarz, J, H and myself aren't the only ones who are suffering and complaining from R. It is shocking how she's just ambushing everyone when she doesn't even know them.

Sarz and I ran away from her 3 times today.
  1. She was in the lab that we found refuge in (-___-) so we ended up going into a lab that's for first and second year students (-___-)
  2. We were leaving the lab for lunch, and there she was out in the entrance of R-block...so we rushed back in to the lab and waited for 5 minutes till we went out again.
  3. When we finished from lunch and entered R-block...there she was sitting on a chair in the entrance as if waiting for us to see which lab we'll go in to. Again, as soon as we saw her *made eye contact too* we went back out and started planning on which lab to go to. Sarz was watching her through the window and said to me that she went into the lab that we were working in before lunch T__T We just waited outside watching people play chess on the floor and suddenly she comes out, walks right in front of us without saying anything. What does that supposed to mean?! =D =D =D
R-block Entrance Chess game

3aysheen be ro3ob (we're living in a nightmare)!

Okay, back to researching for my Wiki article assignment.

Updated from uni

15 comments:

Sara said...

Lol inti ma tifhameen it was the same freaking amount you got me xD Watch my video and see how much you piled unto my spoon, I watched it last night just to make sure it's fair and square and not to give you more than me. And yeah you deserve it for laughing at me last week =P at least I bought choco as well =P

About R, lol the only reason I wanna avoid her is coz I dont want you to explode on her head and me be in the middle haha then having to deal with you later =P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Yeaaah right...I just watched both our videos and I ate more than you =S The video was so painful to watch.

lol..thanx for the choco bes it still tasted like wasabi T__T

to deal with me?! 0_o

O...k! Bes fine, if I do end up giving her a lecture, I will tell her H, J and I don't want to help you anymore...but Sarz will be there for you! ^__^

Unknown said...

Lol .. whatever rocks your boat, you who knows better than all =P

cK said...

*cat fight* ^=P

LOOL! you were so confident that you'll win =P , so that makes u and sara even =P, now the sushi guy will lose his business because your passion level dropped =P

ur hiding from this *r* ka2nha godzilla xD

LOl @ the chess game pic, weird!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

@Sarz: yes...I do know..ME!! =P

@cK: yes...sushi and I are taking a little "break" just till I get my senses right xD

yeaaah..shoft! 3aysheen bro3ob! @_@

Yes us CS-ers are a bunch of weirdos where we dare each other to eat mouthful of wasabi and play paper chess on the floor in the middle of R-block entrance...we're super cool (H)

=P

Anonymous said...

Now, I love Sara! =P
Serves you right G-Chan!
Making your friend suffer and laugh about it? You felt the wrath of Sara on a spoon!
MWAHAHAHAHA! XD

Maybe "R" understood for the 1st time! =O
A MIRACLE!

nosa said...

now i wana try wasabi n c how it kills u :p

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

@Squinty: wow...I dared her and you call me Evil, while when she dares me I'm STILL the evil one! =| But haha you made me laugh when you said "You felt the Wrath of sara on a spoon" xD

Hahah...maybe she did...what a beautiful miracle! T__T

@Nosa: okay try it...then blog about it ;-D

Muggle said...

LOL I SO wanna try it :D. Can I get it in Oman? I wanna make my friends do it too :P.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

loool...I have no idea if you can get it in Oman. Go for a hunt.

Look for something like:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3a/Wasabi_tube.jpg

when it's sold in shops it usually comes like that.

If you find it, and get your friends to eat it, tell them that it's lollies but in paste form...the new formula! xD

lol. But it's not nice! Trust me!!

cK said...

asked about it in Oman , none know about it yet :( *well check the 2 Japanese restaurants but doubt it *
it seems u should bring us some G :p

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

hehe...I might have to =P

*goes & thinks evil plans (6)*

Anonymous said...

but to test that it is REAL wasabi you will have to eat it G-Chan before sharing it with us! XD

Muggle said...

LOL okay then I might do it in the UK before I leave :P.
I wanna try Sushi anyway (yes, never tried it before :$).. what's good? Keeping in mind I am a very picky eater XD.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

@Squinty: *rolls eyes* why would I need to try it when I know what it looks like?! xD
Bakkaa =P

@Muggle: well depends on what you like...if you enjoy Salmon, go for the ones that have Salmon in them. If you like crab, go for crab. There should be Tune, and Shrimp as well. If you like seafood in general...take a bit of each =P Don't take anything funny looking like stuff that has funny looking stuff on it? There's also eel...but I don't think you should try it. I remember a friend trying it and he started gagging...so I never tried eel! xD

Hope you like it...and tell me what you think. You might not like it fil bedaya...but if you go for it a second time...you will for sure!! That's how it was with Sarz anyways =D