May 27, 2009

From "Plan A" to "Plan B"

So I finally handed in the massively hectic, annoying, and mean assignment today for COMP451 and I have to say, I'm happy and not so happy. Happy because some pressure has been lifted off and I can squish movies and playing on the guitar now, not happy because I feel that this is the worst assignment out of the whole semester and I'm not sure if I'm going to get good marks. All I can say is Allah Yustur!

Since R is with "us" (as in Sara, J, H and Me) in this paper, one can just imagine the amount of bull she's given us for the past days. She is the first person, in my 21 years of life, who I come to know to be the most disrespectful, stubborn, selfish, annoying, undignified...and the list could most definitely go on. Apparently, she hasn't been getting what she wants from us, because we don't want to/can't help since we also have to deal with the crap loads of work we got, so she started using "Plan B" with us. YES! All along this little piece of...e7m e7m...has had a "Plan B" just in case "Plan A" stopped working. "Plan B" took place on Monday...with none other than yours truly (for sure I'm unlucky). Oh, the things I go through and put myself into =S It's not enough I have other things on my mind + uni and now her with her damn "Plan B".

What is "Plan B" one might ask? "Plan B" is when asking for help no longer works. When everyone seems to ignore you and try to avoid you where ever you are and/or go. "Plan B" is...drum roll....CRYING! Yes! EFFIN' CRYING! What the FUDGE!?!!!!

I was the first to experience "Plan B". Unfortunately for R it failed. It's the first time (again) in my life, where a crying person does not affect me. Honestly, she has turned me into this heartless, mean monster that's filled with rage and anger.

N.B. I don't get angry quickly. I basically collect my anger and then when my "anger box" reaches it's limit...KABOOM!! ENTER ANGRY-CHAN xD 3anjad (honest).

I never thought I could treat anyone so badly....and actually mean it.
R: "I don't know what to do...please tell me what to do" *sob sob* *wiping tears*
G: *heartless face on* "I don't know" *cold tone voice*
R: "I really don't know what to do. How do I create assertions?"
G: "O.O....AssertThat takes 2 arguments and you're only giving it one. Look in your previous assignment you used it there." *walks away angry*
R: "...." *cries*
G: *ignores and sits back in place*
After 3 minutes she moves from the computer she was on (which was far away from where I was sitting) to the computer RIGHT next to ME! I got up immediately, as she was logging in to her computer, and told Sarz let's get out of her to have lunch and change labs. I won't be able to work with her in the same room -____-

She followed us into the lab that we moved to after lunch, and that's where the ignoring kicked in. I can hear her calling my name but I just ignored her and talked to Sarz or worked on my assignment. Eventually I got tired of hearing my name being called 10 times, in just 30 seconds, and "gave her face" where she asked a stupid question and where I answer with a cold voice "I don't know".

I don't understand why a person doesn't understand from the 3 simple words "I DON'T KNOW"...how hard can't it be?!!

Sadly the crying seemed to have worked on H...I wanted to kill him for loosing to it. He spent 3 whole hours with her explaining and helping her out with the assignment. She turned him into a mean (not + heartless like me...just mean) monster as well. We all know him to be a nice person who never treats anyone badly. We were proven wrong and till now Sarz and I are shocked by him. Sarz was more shocked though lol.

This is what he did. He started packing his stuff up while explaining the last few bits (in a hurry) and as soon as he closed his bag he walked away. Then you hear R calling out loudly to him as he walks away...we thought he'd go back and help her...but to our surprise (xD) just continued walking. He flippin' ignored her loud callings. Wow! WAY TO GO H!!! xD

It continued like this yesterday and today *sigh* though she did get one lecture from me and another from H...but NOTHING WORKS WITH HER!!! NOTHING! Oh wow! I'm actually angry now!

Quote Sara:
She's like One in a Million except I mean this in a really bad way =S
I've started hating going to the labs (my second home) because of her =(

Anyways, I know the best thing to do is ignore her and tell her "I don't know"...but I know sooner or later I'm going to get tired (actually I'm already tired) of doing so...when will it end?! Ta3abt...ta3abna (I'm tired...we're tired) =(

-------------------

So today's lecture was boring beyond boring (as usaul) and since I just handed in a sick assignment I was basically tired and sleepy and just wanted to go home. So I killed time by drawing.

What boredom can do eh?! xD

Sorry about the quality, it's from my retarded Nokia 6630 phone lol.

No! I'm not thinking suicidal stuff so that I can go to the "Otherside". I was listening to the Red Hot Chilli Pepers song "Otherside" and I just felt like writing that word out. Did I ever say how much I LOVE that song?! I LOVE that song!



Okay...I haven't seen a movie in 11 days so I'm going to watch one now =D

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really... Good work!
Just ignore her!
And I believe you about the anger part because I am kinda like that!XD

But when seeing someone cry even if he/she annoys me I can ignore but feel bad later... (comes with the sensitivity territory -_-)
I feel like you are in a recurring movie everyday! XD

If you keep ignoring her, in time, she will ignore you all so it might be good... or bad.

I guess in your case it will be HEAVEN!

nosa said...

i wana meet this R!!!!

i feel like slapping her !LOL

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

@Squints: Yes! Yes! It will be heaven indeed. There's only 2 weeks left of uni and I wouldn't have to see her face for 6 weeks >.< *can't wait*

@nosa: lol! You do not want to see her. She will find a way to make use of you xD

Muggle said...

Oh wow. lol seriously I'm shocked; I didn't know it was this bad XD.
Does she not feel that everyone's resenting her, EVEN YOUR BLOG READERS :P?

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Hahaha! Muggle your comment made me laugh xD

Everyone is shocked...believe me O.o

cK said...

honestly this *R* is the monster :/ , she needs to get a life , nice going with her, al of you, ignoring is the one way , other than *killing :P*
i dont know how you handle the pressure without bursting xD

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Tell me about it *cries*

LA ❤ said...

GOD!!

I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U!!!!

Do you know how long I've been looking for this Red Chilli Peppers' song?? 3 friggin years!!

Ok, usually am an expert in finding songs I just hear and love, but some I just happen to hear the words a bit 'differently' like ushers song 'moving mountains' I thought it actually was 'blue big mountains -_-' *my friend cant stop laughin about it till today* and thisss song I actually thought they were saying 'hello helloooo' -_-


- Zein back to topic =P How did you just dissappear missy! I go to the link of your blog in my own blog and says that its no longer there b3dein I had to go and hunt you down! heh

Grrr there's a girl who's so much like this R girl over here.. except, she didnt get her way around me *just my luck* but she really annoys my friend!! She does the begging, the you have to help me, the hoursss of tutoring her, aaand the waterworks!!

I think I managed to put some sense in my friends mind which made em stop responding to her constant clinging!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Hahaha! OMG! You and I are the same...I was looking for it for 3 years and I thought they were singing "hellooo hellooo" as well. looool.

Even when I wanted to download I'd write "hellooo hellooo" and I wouldn't find the song. I was like whaaat -_____- then I saw "how long" and that rhymes with "hellooo" (in a way) and I just decided to hear it and deh deh deh deeeeeh...I found the song!! *victory*

I didn't disappear...I just changed my url (lol) I guess that's why you got that message. Sorry about that *innocent*

Allah ye3een every single person who has to deal with a person like R...seriously =\ That's all I can say. But good for you that she didn't get to you lol!!