Sep 11, 2008

The horror house

I've had braces for almost 2 years now. Today I had a dentist appointment...you know the normal stuff...change the elastics, etc, etc. But today was completely different. The appointment took longer than usual. The dentist put a lot of some creamy/waxy/sticky stuff on the bottom row teeth...which was really annoying and disgusting. The machine that sucked the saliva was used a couple of times as well. That was funny...because my tongue just followed it everywhere XD It's an automatic thing that you have no control over (lol).

I was just lying there on the so uncomfortable chair when I see the dentist get a "drill machine". I was like "Gosh this is gonna be painful". It wasn't. It was just very shaky. He used it to shape the gums around my teeth.

Then I saw blood on the dentists gloves...I was like WOOOOW! This is serious "shish kebab". That point I noticed a scary thing. Light shining on my eyes and face, have two people staring down at me "operating" on my teeth...and seeing blood, just made me think of the movie SAW :s
No wonder kids used to call the dentist The horror house...or is it Nightmare house? *thinks*
Hahahaha! Anyways after he finished he told me to rinse my mouth because of the blood and told me to tell the receptionist to book another appointment for me.

G: "Okay! Thank you very much."
Dr: "You're doing very well...the teeth are coming along good!"
G: "Oh cool! That's awesome. Thank you!"
Dr: "See ya."

So I went to the area where you can rinse your teeth. I look at the mirror to see what exactly he had done. My reaction was:

G: "What the HELL!!!! Omg! No way!"

Yes!!! He had removed the braces on the whole row of the bottom teeth. I was happy and shocked as well because he didn't tell me that he was gonna do this. All is well and good though! YAAAAAAY! =D

Hopefully the next appointment he removes the braces on the top teeth!

Step one...COMPLETE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL @ the tongue following the suction =p & the "shesh kebab" =p.

Congratulations on the first step and 3u8bal the final step, I could tell its such a relief to finally have no braces on.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Thaaaanx! =)

Goodness...it is a BIG relief.

=)