Sep 23, 2008

Officially blonde when in the state of tiredness

Yup...just like the title says...I said the stupidest thing today! Though it was very funny.
This all occurred while sitting in COMP340 class (10 minutes before the lecture started). So here's what happened.

K = classmate.
Sara = best friend.
G-Chan = me.

K: "Hey! I bought the book for this course...oi it's very expensive. It costs $132.00. And that's after the discount."

Sara: "Oh wow!"

G-Chan: "Oooh really! Is this price for the tickets to Australia for a few days or is it the one where you won't be coming back?"

K: ...........O.o *stares at me*

Sara: (Extends her hand and pats my head) "Forgive her...she's still very tired. G he was talking about the book for this course."

G-Chan: "O.O Ahahahahaha...OMG! Are you serious...ahahahaha (puts hands on face)....I thought you were talking about....ahahahahaha.....the tickets.....ahahaha....for Australia?!?!" (Fit of laughter)

K and Sara laugh, stare at me and shake their heads.

G-Chan: "You know what (trying to hold back laughter) i'll just stay quite an let you guys do the talking!"

Sara: Continues talking to K.

G: Spaces out.

Obviously I haven't been cured from yesterday. Lack of sleep is killing me and making me say things that have no meaning what so ever.

Anyways...the lecture was ULTRA longer than usual. I seriously wanted to sleep. I managed to take a 20 second nap. It was very nice...at first everything around me became louder, then the loudness started to disappear. Though the back of my head kind of kept me awake, telling me "if you sleep you will bang your head on the table and plus your sitting in the first row so the lecturer will see you sleeping". I opened my eyes and saw there was 20 minutes left till the lecture finished. It was the longest 20 minutes EVER!

The lecture finished. Sara and I walked home happily! Though she did give me a hard time about the whole discussion with K! HAHA! I still can't believe I said that o.O

Lesson learned from today:
- Do not socialize with anyone when in the state of MAJOR tiredness. Stay away from everyone as much as you can till you get enough sleep and is back to normal.

9 comments:

Sara said...

Haha I remember the look K gave you, he always gave you a hard time over your occasional blondeness =P

Poor JeeJee *pats head*

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

bes howeee!
Wa entee kaman!

=p

Goodness...can't believe that happened XD

Salima Al Masrouri said...

LoooL you cracked me up, G! WTH! LoL
WAKE UP *high fives Sara*

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

HAHA!!!
Watever Faithooooo!

XD

Phat'Hi said...

Very typical.

NiGhTFaCe said...

I wouldn't say blondness. But, I am wondering, what turned the price of the book to be tickets to Australia?! =S

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Phat: LOL! Not completely!

To the person who deleted their comment ??????

NiGhT: I'm telling you, this is how I become when I'm really really tired. I can't Jami3 (collect words). And who would buy the book now when there's only a few weeks till the semester ends XD

Anonymous said...

loooool =p, poor thing.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

XD...3adi!

I should just really consider staying away from people in this state XD