Sep 30, 2008

3eed Mubarak!!!

Kul 3am wa ento be alif 5aaaair! Inshallah you all have a good 3eed! :D

It's Wednesday the 1st of October, 12:24am.....3EEEED!! I'm so hyper, hence, I am writing this post.

"Yesterday", Sara and I put henna on our hands. Here's a few pics:


First pic is my hand (Sara drawing), second pic Sara's hand (my drawing).



Update on Waqas:
Going well so far...adding to the list of songs I learnt:

- Metallica - One (intro)
- Toshiro Masuda - Sadness and Sorrow <-- PERFECTED! *hyper*

Awesome....so I'm going to sleep now!
Niiiiiiiiight

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

O enty b5air, have a blast! both of your 7ennas look awesome! =D

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Thank you!!

I hope you have a blast as well!

:D

NiGhTFaCe said...

Someone is wearing gloves =P

And they turned the computer lab to a henna lab. Man I can't stand the smell!


Happy Eid =)

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

LOOOOL!!

Yea sa7. You should've smelt the smell. You go out and come in to the lab and it smells of Henna! XD

Happy Eid to you too!

:)