Nov 4, 2008

Manchester United Vs. AC Milan Vs. Exams

*Siiiiiiiigh*

I'm absolutely dead. Lack of sleep and COMP340 is definitely getting to me and destroying my positivity. I totally hate exams =P

Hmmm...getting used to the teeth slowly. I wore the retainers first time yesterday night. They were sooooo weird and I couldn't talk with them on. Actually I could but I sound funny...I spoke with "th" xD So it's awesome I only need to wear them at night.

Woke up today with a MASSIVE headache *cries*...lacking sleep very very much. Studied. Took half-hour break. I had a DELICIOUS hot dog sandwich while watching Naruto. NOW, here' s the weird/annoying/scary thing...I was totally enjoying the sandwich and the episode and I could have sworn I had a small bit of the sandwich left on the plate. When I came to "pick it up"...I felt nothing. So I looked down at my plate and NOTHING!

G: "what the heeeeeeell?"

I was really sad and angry...I felt I needed that last bite xD but there was nothing. SOMEONE ATE MY SANDWICH!! I was SHATTERED! xD Like the last bite was the nicest and tastiest bite of the WHOOOOOLE sandwich and you needed it. But nothing! =( Pretty sad la!

Anyways got over the shock, sadness, etc. Then started studying again. I took breaks through out the day (thanx to the headache =S)....by 9:30pm, 5ala9 (that's it)...I've had enough. Brain malfunctioned and I couldn't concentrate anymore. One of my bro's (who had just finished his exams today) was also feeling the same thing...tired and dead =p But also bored...So I told him lets play Winning 11 or Tekken 5 (it has to be a 2 player game). So he opened his eyes like O_O...and Said "now that sounds like a good idea". I haven't touched the PS2 since September...after I got Waqas. So I feel like a beginner...same thing with bro (he's too busy with UNI). So he decided on Winning 11 (typical).

Now don't forget we are both tired, basically feeling stupid, haven't played on the PS2 since ages and I'm at the point where I just laughed at any little thing that happened xD.
*when I've reached such a state...it's not good xD*

MANCHESTER UNITED VS. AC MILAN!

I've always played with Man. Utd and my bro with AC Milan. I tell you...it was the funniest game we've ever played. Ofcourse he beat me 3-2. But it was good fun. The crowd (in the game *rolls eyes*) were CRAZY OK! CRAZY!!!

Bro: "the crowd are OVER EXAGGERATING."

xD xD xD xD

We were totally distracted by them. The noises, beats and songs sung...we've never heard them before in the game. This time was different. We had to keep pausing the game because we were laughing too much. There came a time where only one dude sung...his voice was ABSOLUTELY hilarious and out of this world xD, and my bro couldn't take it so he muted the whole thing and laughed hard. I was like NOOOOO it's cooler with sound. So I un-muted it. Hence came the 3rd goal by Ac Milan.
Good ol' PS2 days.

*siiigh* *wants exams to end asap*
So got COMP321 - Data mining at 2:15pm tomorrow...afternoon exams are bleeeeh =S your energy starts going down by that time ma (no).

Been listening to 4 bands:
~ Rise Against - The Sufferer and the Witness
~ Egypt Central
~ Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory
~ Three Days Grace - OneX

*heart*

Downloading:
~ Pitingo - Soularia

I'll leave you guys with:

Egypt Central - Home



Good night! =D

6 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

It has been awhile since I played football on my PS3.


Enjoy listening to the album & don't hate me if find some of the songs a bit different! =P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

I think I will enjoy...it's taking aaaaages to download =S

3adi if they were different....if they were I'd totally blame you =P

LOL! Jokes =P

NiGhTFaCe said...

Guess because it got few peers sharing.

I will try finding the direct link.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

47.7% Yaaaaay!!

Can't wait =D

Amarant said...

looooooooooooool at the match

was that 1 guy singing for AC MILAN ??

(i think i know him, he'd say something like: aaee diiwkf AC MILAN!!!)

something like that xD

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

LOOOOOOL!!! YES he was singing for AC Milan!!!

I was so angry because AC Milan was cheered more...but it was Hilarious!!! XD