Nov 18, 2008

Where to start?

Alright, first off...WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS WEATHER?!?!
2 days ago I "summer cleaned" my room, from closet to desk...you name it. I put away the winter clothes and took out the summer clothes. The next day, STRAIGHT AWAY it's freezing cold. Oh I forgot to mention that I removed the electric blanket (the thing that heats up your bed....lovely thing) also. It's easy to remove but takes a while to be put back =S It was cold all day. When I came to sleep at night I couldn't because my bed was so cold. The electric blanket would've came in handy this night =( CURSE YOU WEATHER FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO STAY STABLE WITH ONE SEASON AT A TIME....XD Crazy I swear.

Alert......MINI ROAD TRIP *heart*

This mini road trip was just me and my best friend....My Mama! Just the two of us. Now we've been to Tirau (Tea-ra-ow) before but we decided to go there again to visit the nice honey shop. Very small town. It's about 45 minutes away from Hamilton. The road to it is just pure loveliness!

I took an digital camera to take proper pictures this time. It's a Fuji Film Fine Pix A210 3.2 Mega Pixels. This camera is old (I know)...so I'm gonna save up to get me a really good camera...because I'm starting to get into Photography =)
On a positive note this one is waaaaaaay better compared with my 1.3 Mega Pixels Nokia 6630 camera XD

Anyways on the way to Tirau I let Mama drive cos I wanted to take pictures. So here's what I got:

Slow truck. I was honking like hell! =p Not (I wasn't even driving XD)! It's like almost as if it's illegal to honk here! XD
No one honks at ALL!


I think by far this is my favorite shot out of all the shots I took and in photo shooting history!
I Call it "Road to No Where" *heart*

Baaaaaaaaaaa2 Baaaaa2 =P Aren't they cute!

This is really awesome idea. I forgot what the shop was though.
I think they sell antiques or something.

-_______- Here's living proof of weather flip!

On the way back (I drove btw) I took a different turn just for exploration. I managed to take us to the most nicest view we've seen yet here in NZ, that I remember anyway =P!

Yes the weather flipped again...issues I tell you. Issues!!!
But isn't it beautiful! There's more to it, but didn't post here.

Look at the houses, especially the one at the very top. It has the view
of the previous shot *heart* *sigh*


*Check out my flickr page for more pics.*

On the way back we went to town. I got me a chicken kebab sandwich (I think I'm addicted *heart*) and mama got a subway. Is there a better way to end the trip!!! Tell me =p

Before I went inside the house I decided to go and rent some movies from United Video. It's one of the shops in the area in front of our house. I rented:

~ The Devil Wears Prada (Comedy)
~ Unaccompanied Minors (Family XD I need to balance out the genres)
~ Invincible (Action....with Walt Disney. A movie with Mark Wahlberg *heart*)
~ Collateral (Thriller)
~ The Prestige (Thriller)
~ Shooter (Action...my bros said it was really really good. Mark Wahlberg *heart* =p)

6 movies for 8 days. I picked up Hostel but I've been warned about this movie from 3 different people saying that I wouldn't like it because it's gore at it's fullest. So I put it back and chose something else =p. Though one day, when I'm strong enough =P, I shall watch it. Can it be worse than Saw 2 or Saw 3 or Saw 4?

Anyways, I might give a little report for each movie. Hope they turn out good.

-----------------------

On a more serious note...can someone forget (of course nothing is forgotten entirely though) but not forgive?



Laterzzzz
=D

5 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

Maybe you will like "Hostel" for nudity =P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

NF: What a typical guys answer XD

Don't think like YOU! I need a good story to go with the horror and not just plain stupid gore!

=P

NiGhTFaCe said...

Well, it has a story, maybe serious & interesting to know of something like this happening. But, there were some nude scenes =P

Anonymous said...

LOVED all the pictures you took! =D, I wish I was living somewhere close to where you are right now -_-.

Glad you had a good time with your mother and that you are enjoying your summer! =D


About your question, there are some people who have hearts of stone,who wouldnt forgive no matter what. Just thinking about how God can forgive humans for millions and millions of sins no matter how big or small they are, make me feel so small and stupid.Those people should learn to forgive and let go.




NF -_-.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

NF: -__-...Okay okay *rolls eyes*


Wolfeya: Thank yooooooou! <3

Loved how you answered the question. I always think of it that way too. Like how Allah (SWT) is the great forgiver and stuff.

I don't know why we humans think like this sometimes.


=D