Nov 3, 2008

Feeling weird

Just gonna write this post and go study COMP340 - Logic in Computer Science.

Yeaaaah...feeeling totally weird right now.

I just got back from the dentist...My braces are completely OFF =O
Everything in my mouth feels weird...and very very soft =s.

I arrived home and opened the door and said Salamu 3alaikum. Mama came running from the living room shouting out loud "Wa 3alaikum el salam...are the braces off?". I didn't answer. I just waited for her to come and see for herself. She asked again, then saw me...and put her hands over her mouth. She was about to cry, and I was just standing there like O_o...LOL! She came and hugged me and started saying congradulations, you're teeth are so beautiful, you look different and amazing. I was like *sigh* thank you.

Okay 7amdulellah and all. They look really really good...but I don't know. Not sure about them yet. Maybe I'm not used to them and stuff O_o Anyways Mama just kept on looking at them trying to convince me that they're perfect and stuff. I was like "yeah 7amdulellah".

Man my engery today is sooooooo low O_o. LOL!

Well this is what happened so far. I have to go back later today to get my retainers O_o It's those weird stuff that you can put on and take off LOOOOL! xD But I heard him say you only need to wear them at night so *THUMBS UP*

7amdulellah wa el shokor!! 2 and a half long/fast years. Very complicated teeth and I had the surgery, so that's why it took longer =D

Alright time to study...da3awatkum!!! =D

Ciao

5 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

Congrats I should say?!


I remember when my sister had them, I used to tell her that is living in jail =P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

=D *Big smile*

Thanx...

Yeah...it is like living in jail.

=p

Amarant said...

ohhh mabroooooooooooook

im sure it will feel wierd, but also relaxing ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! =D
I'm sure they look so pretty, and I don't blame you about the feeling weird thing,I remember when I removed my braces (that lasted for few months it felt so weird, like my teeth are naked and breathing again xD.

Good luck in your exams, allah ywaf8esh =).

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Thanx Ama!!! =D


Wolfeya: Exactly...that's what it exactly feels like. Also, they are soooooo soft and slippery xD

7amdulellah...I'm getting used to looking at myself and seeing my teeth...not trying to be show off but they DO look good =P

Thank you!! =D