Oct 31, 2008

Blogthings

You are a vampire

You are charming, sensual, and even a bit manipulative.
You can't help but get people to do what you want.

You have sharp senses and a strong predatory instinct.
You go after what you want, without mercy.

While you have the heart of a killer, many people are drawn to you.
You are elegant, timeless, and mysterious. You are the ultimate fantasy object.

You Are 38% Vain

Okay, so you're slightly vain from time to time, but you're not superficial at all.
You are realistic. You know that looks matter. You just try to make them matter less.

You Are Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"We saved the world. I say we have to party."

Comment from G: Okay I'm a vampire and I slay vampires =O Coool! xD Doesn't this make me Angel?? xD =p

Your Life Path Number is 1
Your purpose in life is to lead others.

You have great drive and determination. Nothing is going to stand in your way.
You seek out challenges and the spotlight. You'll take all the work - and all the glory.
Status and success are important to you. You demand the best from everyone and everything.

In love, you tend to take a protective role. You enjoy being the provider in relationships.

You expect others to be like you, and as a result, you are often disappointed.
A little selfish and vain, you always put yourself first.
Remember, everyone already knows you're great - you don't need to remind them!



Sorry guys...this stuff is for chicks only =p
But I think you should give it a go anyway xD

------------------------------------

Exam 1: OOOOOOOOOOOOVER!!!!! It was pretty alright 7amdulellah! *Party time*
Broke my hand and neck though from all the writing xD

Watchaaaaaa *Hyper mode*

7 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

What exam was it?!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

COMP325 - Human computer interaction. So much writing SO MUCH!

=D

*Why aren't you sleeping?*

*rolleyes*

xD

Anonymous said...

a7laaaaaaaa buffy =p. Wow I loved what it said in the life path thingy! =D

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

LOL!

I don't agree with some of it xD

The vain part is O_O didn't I just get 38% xD

I agree...I am selfish (6)

=p

NiGhTFaCe said...

I am in love, that's why =P

Amarant said...

thanks god i went straight to the end where it said: "this is for chicks"

cuz i was lost in the middle! xD

mabrook 3ala the human ineraction exam =p

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

LOOOOL!!

But I said you should try it even if it's for chicks :p

Thank you!