Oct 19, 2008

Dark vs. Light

I was all alone in my room. Sitting at my desk doing some studying.
My room was very dark with just little light coming from a small orange lamp on my desk.
The darkness was haunting and for some reason I was very scared.

I stood up, turned 90 degrees to the right to look outside my big window.
Pitch. Black. Darkness.

Everything outside was a mixture of black and dark blue. I was very scared at this sight.
But then I asked myself, how am I able to see this pitch, black, darkness?

There was a source of Light (hope?) that seems to glow and will forever be glowing. This is how I felt about the light. It was shining at my room but it never entered it. It was a beautiful sight but there was always some kind of fear in me. I don't know what this meant.

I decided to take a closer look.

So I walked over to my window and discovered that my room (house) was at the edge of the Earth. All I saw in front of me was pure space. Scary but beautiful darkness with a source of light that never disappears.

I looked to my left to realize that the Planets are right in front of me. They were so close that I was afraid that they would crash into my window/room/house. Jupiter first passed by, then the rest of the Planets followed. Again it was such a beautiful sight but most frightening. I finally noticed what was going on with the planets. They were circling me or the house I was living in. They just continued to pass by...

I felt very weird and afraid. Why was this happening? What does it all mean? Is it bad or good?

The speed of the planets increases now and then slightly. It's like I don't have anymore time. I need to wake up, or do something before it's too late. I feel that I have little time left...but the light is so warm and powerful that I'm confidently sure that everything is going to be okay.

I just stood there...at my window...looking at the planets as they passed by.

I felt so small....


8 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

I love that dark black blue theme!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Yeah! It's awesome isn't it!

Lily said...

what an awesome dreeam! <3
I love love it when i have weird/awing dreams like that
they're quite rare for me though
hehe hope your experiences in slumber land are mostly pleasant =D

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Hehehe!

How do you know that it's a dream?!

It could have been a story that popped in my head ;)

It was awesome....

yeaa....

:p

Anonymous said...

Wow I loved reading it wither it was a dream or a story you made up. Darkness is beautiful indeed, it gives me this sense of security yet we have to be just a little bit scared of it..and yes there is always a light even if it was a tiny small one to keep us going some how!

Beautiful, I like.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Yea I totally agree with you!

Glad you liked it! :D

It was a dream...quite a disturbing one too...and I think it has a lot of meanings too!

:D

Anonymous said...

il 5of fel 7elm 2amaan, The light is hope, the planets I dont know xD.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Oh wow!
I hope it's true :D

Light is pretty obvious.

Planets....I did this analysis thing online where I got meanings and stuff...but I forgot it. But I remember reading about planets and not feeling happy because it means something bad.

:S