Oct 30, 2008

Exams

Aaargh! Got an exam tomorrow and I'm just sitting at my desk staring aimlessly at the screen of my laptop and my papers.

Laaaaaaaaah! *freaking out* =S


I have 2 episodes waiting for me (Bleach and Clanned)...so gonna watch them then maybe get down to some studying!

Allah Yustur XD


I know I know I know!! It's my fault I left it till the last minute! =p


I will leave you with Akatsuki's theme song *heart*
It's absolutely haunting and that's why I like it. I also feel it's somewhat powerful. Totally suits Akatsuki.




Akatsuki: Akatsuki ("Dawn" or "Daybreak") is a criminal organization (in an Anime called Naruto) composed of ten high-level ninja that have defected from their village of origin.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in your exam, inshallah you'll do great. =)

Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuiZemTgF-0

<3

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Thanx a bunch!

Well I can say is that the exam went well *surprisingly*. Just hope I get a good mark. But I broke my hand an neck from all the writing I had to do. It felt like an English exam instead of Computer one xD

LOVED THE SONG!!
They seem like an awesome group so will do more research on them! THAAAANX!! <3

NiGhTFaCe said...

Someone needs to spanked out for staying online instead of studying!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

-_______-

And someone needs to go to sleep before the leg that's hurting them hurts them even more


=P

*thanx for your concern xD*

Amarant said...

aqool

5alee 3annish el anime oo 7arakat el a6fal hathi,,, oo seeri dirsee shway! -__-

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

I feel I've been told off by an old person -_____-


*ra7at todros in a freaked out way*

xD

Amarant said...

i am an old person =p

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

*nod*

=P