Oct 22, 2008

Comparing....

Have you ever been put in a situation where you get compared to someone(s)? To the point where its affected you MAJORLY in every single angle! I have and it's been driving me crazy. It's also happened with more than one person. Just been compared and compared and compared. Why can't people (of course not everyone is like this :p) just ACCEPT and RESPECT the individual as they are? No matter how much you may disagree or differ with them. I mean this is quite rude and offending IMO.

Each person is DIFFERENT. Yeah! Have their own way of thinking, strategy, point of view on things/life/etc. No one can/should/etc be able to go up to someone and tell them "How come you're not like ----", or "----- does this, so why aren't you like that?". Seriously can you believe such things.

Phewf! Such a sensitive topic isn't it?!?!

---------------

On a side note....I totally can't be bothered to study. Exams are nearing and I'm just bleeeeeeeeh! I feel as if I'm already on holiday or something XD Been trying to study...but I always seem to get myself distracted by/with something. Talk about un-motivational (if there is such a word) XD

Goodness where is this negativity coming from! XD


Ciaaaao =D


10 comments:

LA ❤ said...

Tell me bout it, my mum always compared me to this or that but fortunately I reached a point where it didn't matter no more =P

You still didn't start exams? Am already done with two! One more to go =D

All the best with 'em ^-^

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Oh wow!!
I know what exactly you mean...but I guess with mothers it's different! :s

Nope didn't start exams. On study week. They're gonna start next week Inshallah on Tuesday. I have an exam on the 31st, the 5th and the 6th. :O
Wa look how I am! XD

Hope you're doing well in your exams!!! All the best for your last one!

=D

Amarant said...

damn i hate that

it's gonna be like that forever! i finished school, uni, got a job, n still being compared to others -__-

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

-_____________-

NiGhTFaCe said...

Would it feel weird if I say I don't get compared to anyone, even with this thing about my family wanting me to get married, they don't compare me to the guys of my age who got married.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

That's awesome NF but seriously you're hinting to us that your perfect...


XD XD XD

JK

Anonymous said...

UF it is a seriously sensitive post xD.

My mother always compares me with anyone who is ahead of me in anything -_-, it seriously ticks me off.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Bleeeh!!

What to do ah!

=(

Anonymous said...

Ignore it and dont let it get to you ;).

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Ditto!

:D