Oct 23, 2008

Rain attacked me

I got attacked by rain today! xD
Like HARDCORE rain which lasted for about 5 minutes!

So here's what happened:

Suddenly it started becoming dark. I looked out my window and saw that this FAT AS gray/black-ish cloud was taking over Hamilton city O.o
So I went on our porch to see what's exactly happening!

Look at the right side of the pic...you can see there's something going on there =p


Then after 15seconds of taking this pic, this happened:

The fogginess is THE rain traveling at I don't know how many km/h.


This was HARDCORE!!! It was nice to watch also. So decided to take a video. In this video you will see (at the end) how I start running back to the house...because the wind changed direction, the rain increased (it came down harder and faster) and it was coming towards me XD
***Advice you guys to wear headphones while watching this so you can hear the rain better. The wooooshing sound is the rain.***



One of my bros at the end started shouting at me: "What are you doing outside!! You crazy?!?!"
Then he goes, wears sandals and starts running like a maniac on the porch. Then I started shouting at him!! XD

Enjoy!! =D

6 comments:

LA ❤ said...

Temme about it -_-

The weather here is seriously messed up!
And very wondrous I must say.. in a freaky way of course =P

I mean, one minute it's sunny and cloudless.. after 5 seconds max it starts raining hardcore! Where did the clouds come from?!



P.S Lovin the new template, lovin it even more knowing that you've drawn it!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

-___- Seriously and this is "summer".
You're so right about the whole switching thing!!! XD

Thaaaaanks for your sweet comment on the template!
*shy*

:p

NiGhTFaCe said...

I don't like it how it works for posting comments! =S

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

It's a new thing that just came out so decided to try.
But you're right! I don't like the way it looks!
It's a bit confusing also isn't it XD

Anonymous said...

Hey mabrook on the new template! The one you drew was so wicked I liked it alot, but this one is more relaxing to the eye! love them both.

Ahh God only knows how much I want RAIN! -_-

Lucky you -_-

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Yeaaaa! Exactly.
Totally agree.

Thanx :D

What do you want with rain oy!! :p