Oct 24, 2008

Behind the camera

Ok...another day has passed (almost). Got pretty busy today. Managed to get some studying done also. Went to uni and GOT LOADS OF SUSHI!!! Oh man...I haven't had sushi for like 2 weeks at least. Couldn't take it anymore...so went to uni (best sushi in Hamilton) and got LOADS (i'm not kidding) for myself and for my mom. It was so good! *drooooool*

Anywho, I watched Quarantine. Like half an hour ago it ended. I gotta say it was pretty good. It kinda got boring in some parts, a bit repetitive and all over the place. But IMO the ending was a pretty good comeback.


Quarantine was just full of SURPRISES! It wasn't so so scary...but most parts left you on the edge of your seat. My nerves were basically dead by the end of the movie. I feel that I shouldn't breath, make a sound or move, cos if I did they'd find me :p XD

Anyways it greatly reminded me of Cloverfield (my favourite thriller, horror movie of all time). The movie was made so that you'd feel that you're part of the "group" or movie. There's always one dude, who's always holding the camera and is like the ONLY one that doesn't seem to get hurt/injured or anything. It's like he's forgotten but he's still part of the movie. You hear him talking and helping out and stuff. I've noticed in both of these movies that both of these camera guys "died" second to last, and the main character manages to continue the story..WITH the camera. LOL! Hence I would LOVE to be the one behind the camera. I know, It's totally a hassle to carry something around when you're trying to run for and save your life. But seriously, you feel as if you're making a movie....LIVE!! XD Hence2, I would love something like Cloverfield to happen. I just need an amazing video camera and some kinda weapon, oh and a TORCH! Can't forget the torch XD

Here, check out the trailor. Don't be CHICKEN!! XD



*Finally learned how to spell it -___-*

Quarantine: Isolation or restriction of free movement imposed to prevent the spread of contagious disease.

This is the best definition I found that is highly related to the movie.

Enjoy and hope it made you shiver :p

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

*rolling on the floor laughing at g-chan*

^_^ i'll watch it this week.


P.S : Nice review by the way =P


Soulless. . .

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

LOOL!

Hope you have fun and that it freaks the HELL OUTTA OF YOU! XD
Especially one part. You kinda of expect it but not in THAT way. XD


And thank you ;)

NiGhTFaCe said...

I liked "Cloverfield". But, I don't expect this to be close to it, I watched the trailer & its not getting my attention.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Cloverfield RULEZ!!!

This one is alright. You should give it ago!

:D

NiGhTFaCe said...

Maybe when it comes out as DVD.

I think I will download "Cloverfield". It feels like I missed something when I watched it in the cinema.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

I wish I had watched Cloverfield in the Cinema...would have been HARDCORE!! :D

What do you feel that you have missed?

NiGhTFaCe said...

I don't know =P

That's what I will find out once I watch it again.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

LOL!

Have fuuuun!

*Good movie*