Nov 15, 2008

Summer

Remember the chick that kept on complaining about the cold and rainy weather, who got attacked by the rain and I don't know what...well now she's complaining about how hot the weather is xD

I think it's about 27 degrees here. We are melting. This heat is making us absolutely lazy and kind of...giggly O.o Must be something in the air o.O =p

I love summer because it just means ROAD TRIPS!!! Hoping to go on few *Prays*
Today, my family and I went out to have lunch and a walk around town. I had this YUMMY kebab sandwich ("Shawerma".....yes the quotes are intended because they don't look like shawermas xD). They're HUGE sandwiches. One sandwich can probably make 2.5-4 (all put together with lettuce, carrots, tomato and onion), 250 baiza (did I spell it right? I bet they're more expensive?!?) chicken shawermas from Istanbuli (God, do I miss that shop *cries*). I'm a picky "kebab" sandwich eater here in green ol' NZ. Because not all Kebab sandwiches taste good. So this is the second best Kebab sandwich I've eaten. The first one I liked was from a restaurant called Ali Baba (Love the name xD) in Rotorua and Daaaaaaaaaamn is that a SUPER DELICIOUS sandwich or what!!!! Anyways, I would have taken a pic...but I was too hungry and excited to eat...plus I was having a fight with the sandwich xD It was too full and ULTRA HUGE for my mouth so forgive me =P Oh the shop was called Salateen.

We went to the bus station to gather some pamflets for the towns and places we can visit...and OMG!!! I found the most coolest pamflet so we have to go to this place and do some acting ;-). Ok..you know how Lord of the Rings was filmed in NZ...well this pamflet is about the Shire = Baggins the hobbit house. You know the little circle-y house that Frodo finds the ring in =O I KNOOOOOOW!!!! xD Here's a photo of what it originally looks like:


Doesn't it look amazing *heart*

So yeah excited for that. We got other pamfelts as well of many other places and they're all suprisingly quite near (like max 2-4 hours away *heart at driving*). So be expecting some crazy and nice shots someday =D

What have I been doing so far...just being lazy lol! Going out (shopping, mini-trips), playing guitar, chatting, house work, looking for a job, drawing (kinda), reading, cooking, list goes on. Sleep is not good at all...AT ALL =S

Ah, marks are coming out soon...I don't know how I feel about this, so I'll just forget it at the moment =p

--------------------------

Hey heeeey! New stuff added to this blog if you haven't noticed yet.

Featur 1 "Song of the week": Every week I select a song (from my playlist(s) =P) to be played on this blog. Now be warned the song will play automatically....if it's annoying... =P

Feature 2 "G-chan's shots of nature": is basically a slideshow of shots I've taken around NZ. Will update the slideshow now and then.

--------------------------

Hoobastank! I've always known about them and listened to a couple of songs from them. But I never actually thought of getting any of their albums or listening to more of their songs. So I finally....*coughdowncoughloadedcough* =p their albums and I've been listening to "Every man for himself" album. I got say that I'm impressed and they have really nice songs.

So I shall leave you guys with one of my favourites of this album...

Hoobastank - If Only

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

when you come back to oman , make sure to import Some AC's on your way back to asdNZfda =p NZ

cool shots !! Gchan.

Soulless

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

LOL!!! XD

Good idea...but who said I'll be going to back to NZ when I'm back in Oman Inshallah?! =D *hyper*

Thanx Soul-kun!

NiGhTFaCe said...

Are you saying the sandwich you had was for 250 Baisa?!

A sandwich like that you might find it here for about 600 to 800 Baisa.


The green place there looks nice, it reminds me of "The Lord of the Rings" in somehow.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

No no no =D
I said that one of those kebab sandwiches MAKES 2.5-4 Istanbuli shawerams (the ones that cost 250 baiza 250*4 = 1.000 R.O). This one cost $8.50 which comes to....2.125 R.O HOLY SMOKES!! That's a lot XD but it's considered a good price here.

Hehehe...maybe if you continued reading after the kebab paragraph you'll see that I mentioned LORTs. This is where the Shire was shot.

Yeah it does look nice though =D

NiGhTFaCe said...

Guess I was a half asleep when I read that =P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

=O You're saying that my posts are boring!! (6)

=P Kidding. Ah well!

Anonymous said...

OMG Ghofran! @_@
I envvvvvvy yoooou, I so wanna go to that place!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

It's cool isn't.

Can do a bit of acting in the hobbits house...pretend we found the ring xD ahahahaha!