Nov 29, 2008

What - Who - Why??

Everything is so beautiful, calm, and perfect.
I look around and everyone I want around me are around me.
I was standing with my best friend, sorting out candy for kids. I couldn't help myself but eat a piece of the different candies here and there. I got a shouting from my best friend saying with an evil smirk

Best Friend: "this stuff is not for you so no touching."

Me so innocent looking gave up and just continued sorting the candy. Though I felt there is something weird, something different about her today.

A guy that I knew for a good long time appeared. He walked over to my best friend and gave her a quick hug and kiss. For some reason I got angry, but I did not make it show. Then the guy came over and stood next to me. He started talking to me with a smile. He's mouth is moving but I don't hear any words...I looked at him with a confused look.

I walked outside and realized that the sun was going to set soon. It was a beautiful sight. Very beautiful that I sighed and took deep breathes letting the air enter my lungs.

Then, this nice, clam and wonderful feeling turned to fear, panic, and evilness. I felt that I was in danger. People around me were in danger. This whole city was in danger. The sun started setting but it wasn't a beautiful setting. It was dark and ugly. No one would want to watch it.

I turned to my right and saw a dark figure walking towards me. He was very very far away but it was him that was causing this feeling of fear. He was dressed in a black hoodie and black jeans. His face was hidden under the hoodie. But I knew who it was without looking at his face. This was not good.

I got a little jump. I heard gun shots behind me and suddenly the guy that was with my best friend went flying out the door, smashing into the wooden wall infront of me. I saw blood. A lot of blood. I couldn't move or do anything. I just stared at him in sadness and shock. He looked at me with fear and sadness in his eyes. He started saying something but again I couldn't hear what he was saying. His mouth moved, but nothing came to me.

Someone was walking behind me. I finally moved. I turned around to see behind me. The dark figured man was still walking towards my way and when I fully turned to see behind me, I saw what I wish I would never get to see. EVER.

My best friend came out of the shed that we were sorting the candy in. There was blood splattered on her clothes. She had a gun in her hand. I looked at her and she just smiled at me in an evil way full of hate. She walked towards me, stood right up close to me, looked me in the face and spoke in a different voice that did not belong to my best friend

Best Friend: " is dead. We got all we needed to get about you. Be prepared."

Again still in shock, I just stood there not moving not doing anything. Just staring at her as she walked away from towards the dark figured man, who was now waiting for her near by.

Suddenly it hit me and it hit me real hard. I had to do something. I gathered up power and sent a powerful attack underground that travelled to the dark figure and the person that was in my best friends disguise. They sensed this attack but were too slow for it. They were paralayzed. I had 10 minutes to get everyone away from these 2 people. So I ran and sent warnings to the whole city. Everyone started running and headed towards the river.

As I stood watching people take off, I felt someone was watching me. I turned around to see if there was truly someone. There he was...that guy that got shot by my "the best friend". He had blood all over him...it some how increased. Again he talked and talked and I hear nothing. But as I was looking at him he had many expressions on his face. Once it was sadness, then it switched to hate, then pain, then evilness, then sadness...

It's like he was fighting something "in him".


He came at me with speed and hate....


-----------------------------


Then I woke up (sadly) =S


It was around 8.30-ish, 9-ish. I was still sleepy, shocked and amazed by this dream. I tried playing it over in my head...trying to remember stuff. This was as much as I could remember. From laziness, I ended up staying in bad making up a continue-ation of the dream. Which wasn't as cool as the dream ofcourse.


The best friend in the dream does look like my best friend in real life O.o

The guy looks like....I don't even know who he was but he looked like Mark Walhberg =P

The evil dude...nothing. Though I like what he was wearing =P He reminds me of:


The dude from Assasins creed *heart* Just Imagine him with black clothes.


Weird weird yet very cool dream and I have no idea what it could mean.



End.



4 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

I don't know why. But, I started imagining your dream, it felt like anime!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

It was no where near anime.
I don't think anyone can picture it either.

NiGhTFaCe said...

I did & it was anime!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

*sigh*

Alright *rolls eyes*