Jul 26, 2009

[Travel] Jordan!!

Tuesday 30 June
Time - 6:15am (Why am I up this early?! O.O)
Location - Arajan, Jordan

I swear to God I've had enough of airplanes *cries* I'm so tired! But!! Here we are...finally all together...in Jordan!! After 7 long years of not seeing the relatives, yet here we are only a few minutes away from their houses (kinda =P). It feels good to be around relatives. It really does! Like at the moment everything is surreal...nothing has sunk in! *cries*

We took the Omani Airlines to Jordan. The good things about this airlines is that it was nice and clean, and at the moment it beats Emirates Airlines with the food!! If there was any meal on a flight that I greatly enjoyed it'd be the meal on the Omani Airlines for sure. It was really really good. I had the fish and I just loved it! The bad things however are; the plane was small, tight (everything is squished) and, how to say this, aah...un-technologized (?)!

Old fashioned Oman Air - look at the TV's lol
The plane had old-style TV's. You know, the ones that come down from the roofs O.O What's even worse is that we're all forced to watch one movie...an Arabic movie *Deh deeeh* Although we didn't care much about the movie (=P) since we had our books. Brother was reading "Area 7 by Mathew Riley" and I'm still (xD) reading "Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice". Dad had his news newspaper *typical*.

Got it off Dad's newspaper...did me proud ='(
Though most of the time, we talked and ate.
Then came the descending....
It was scary. Very scary! The pilot kept turning so hard >.< (Yes I'm a chicken!! -___-) Oh! And not just turning, but turning and descending at the same time. It was painful *cries*

But the landing was absolutely smooth. It was the second best landing of this trip so far. So yay for that!
Everything after that went smoothly el 7amdulellah. Though the doctor that was checking the computer for people with a high temperature (swine flu check) freaked me out. First, he looked at the computer, then lift his head up quickly to look at me. Then again he looked back at the computer and then back at me O.O and yet nothing was said to me. I was a bit sick...but I didn't have a fever. I wonder what he saw!! *freaky* Maybe electricity was my blood =D lol. We got our baggage and went to see my favorite uncle (Dad's brother) waiting for us in the arrivals area. My uncle came straight at me and gave me a huge hug and I started tearing up! It was amazing to see him again after such a long time. Then we headed for my uncles car.

We got taken straight to our grandparents (Dad's parents) house where almost everyone was waiting for us. This is where more hugging/kissing and the "OMG look at you, you're so grown up and beautiful" happened, so on lol. I was smiling so hard that my mouth muscles started hurting xD It was all unbelievable! <3 Not all my relatives were there so I can't wait to see everyone else!!

Now Jordan as a whole, looks great and the weather here is beautiful! It's not hot at all, which I thought it would be, but thankfully it isn't. Best of all...there's no humidity! =D
Right now, I'm in my room of the furnished house that we rented for the whole time we're staying in Jordan. I have an amazing view from my window and it's even more amazing at night when all the lights are on. The area we're living in is called Arajan (3arajan)...and it's a very nice area. I like it a lot!

Okay! So don't know what's the plan for today but all I know is that I need to get up and freshen myself. You know how I was sick in Oman...well I got slightly worse at the moment but inshallah khair. I'm not going to let it get in my way! *Positive Gchan here =P*

8 comments:

Bader al Hinai said...

Hello DC..

i went through your post..

Oman Air is adding 9 Airbus A330 to it's fleet. These airplanes are wide-bodied and well equipped with latest flying technologies. They will arrive in a month.

So be proud :)

P.S.: am not working in Oman Air :-p

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

lol...it seems like you're working there =P

I'm not Omani ^_^

thanx for passing by!

Bader al Hinai said...

(0_0)

not Omani??

then where r u from?

(i thought u r Omani)

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

lol...no problem.


Salam from Palestine ^_^

cK said...

salamat about those days xD
oman air sux now , but wait later :p

yummy at food, now im hungry -_-

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

allah yesalmak thanx ^_^

yeah the fish was good!

Anonymous said...

Salaam...Shareen here...been reading your entries sporadically...funny!

I stole that pic from the newspaper article and am now using it as my facebook profile....thought I'd let you know :)

Love you....! salaam!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Salam! *Yay*

Hehe awesome...isn't something!?

Love you too...and miss you =(
Get yourself back here will you!