Jul 20, 2009

[Travel] We're out of here

Friday 26th June
Time - 3:00pm
Location - AUX Airport gate 16

Okay! So here we are...sitting in front of our gate and oh man we are feeling the butterflies! The weather is pure crap (so Allah Yustur), gray, foggy and rainy. What's up with that eh?! Just our luck =(

We're boarding the plane in less than an hour. I can't wait to get over and done with with the take off lol...it's the worst part for me. Not many people are sitting at our gate so I hope that just means not many will be on the flight =D

The plane is a double-deck and looks short and fat xD Sadly our seats have been decided for us (-___-) so we're hoping it's beside the window instead of the middle where we'd have to sit next to some stranger.

We decided to eat Ramen *yay* finally got to try it. It was damn good! Oh! It's Japanese noodles with seafood (crab, squid, and shrimps), a yummy soup and spring onion - which I don't like but it actually tasted good!

When we came to order and pay, the Japanese dude at the counter was totally on something or maybe math is not his thing lol. He said that the total is $26. At first I gave him a $20 note and 2 $5 notes. Then I remembered I had a dollar so I said to him "here's a $1 and you can return the $5". I don't think he heard me. He put in $41 in the register as the total, checked how much he needs to return to me, put the money I gave him in the cash holders (everything O.O), then he checked again how much to return to me (which is $5), and THEN he returned to me the same $5 note that I gave to him that he was supposed to give me from the beginning. My bro and I exchanged looks and started laughing. That's mean I know but we couldn't help it lol.

Anyways, we're still waiting to get on the plane to head to Sydney (Aussie) where our true trip to Dubai starts inshallah >_<

Taken in Aussie Airport =P

6 comments:

nosa said...

myyy dream t go into 1 of these 380s :D

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

I gotta admit...they are something! =D

nosa said...

u were up or down?

did u snap the stairs?? >> lol im excited!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

we were down =\

didn't snap the stairs nope...but I can tell you that it had like a little gate so that no one can enter =P

cK said...

ramen ! *reminds me of naruto* =P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

That's why I wanted to try it cos Naruto is all about Ramen xD

It was sooooo good! <3