Feb 19, 2009

Crippled

So...I'm temporarily (hopefully =S) crippled. I have no idea how this happened...but I wish it had happened because I did something cool or dangerous.

My right ankle is badly twisted (don't know how?!?!) that it hurts when I walk, and it hurts while I'm sitting even.

So yesterday morning, I woke up with this massive pain in my right ankle to the point that I couldn't walk properly. During the day the pain eased thankfully. Though when night came this little bruise + bump + pain seemed to develop in/on my right foot! Yes now it's become the whole foot. I managed to sleep normally that night but when I woke up today morning, it had become WORSE. It is very swollen and painful. I couldn't walk much and I had to cancel going to the little picnic that a group of my friends arranged for tomorrow =( My right foot is all bandaged and 7ala...bleeeeh!

This is so weird because I have no idea where this....thing came from or HOW it happened =S *confused* But I know one thing for sure...it sucks big time =S

---------------

I'm really loving playing "Three Days Grace - Never too late" on my guitar. It requires a bit of finger work...so I'm finding it a fun challenge =D



<3

8 comments:

Ayna said...

Salamaat 3ala ure knee! Hope it feels better soon :*

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Thanx Ayna!!

=)

NiGhTFaCe said...

Oh man! Spoiled girl! =P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

no -______-

I've said this before and I'll say it again...you're heartless

=P

Anonymous said...

Aww 7aram =(, Salamat, ma tshofy shar inshallah..is it better now? you should see a doctor =S

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

lol...yeah today it's better! I can walk straight 3ala al aqal xD...don't know if I'll be needing to go to the doc!!! *phewf*

Thanx hun! =)

Amarant said...

Salamaaaaaaaaaaaat G !

tqoomi bel salamah inshallah.

and i like "never too late" as well :D

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Allah Yesalmak!!!

Thanx a lot! =)

Yeah it's a good song ma! It's a bit sad though =(

=D