Feb 8, 2009

Conversation with a Parrot

Let me say first...the weather is so flippin' hot!!! I'm hating it so much!! =(

So I went out with 2 of my close friends today and what can I say...it was absolutely great! We had a blast 7amdulellah. I don't know why or how but we seemed a bit "high" because we were crazy and were saying a lot of stupid things that didn't make sense xD Even though I was super tired (sadly) and complained about it now and then...but I had loads of fun.

So we got to the mall at 2pm, sat at "our" place and had lunch. mmmm....steak and cheese burger combo from Flambees (a halal restaurant). We chatted away as usual then around 3:30-ish, 4:oo-oclockish we decided to have a walk around the mall, check out some clothes and sales. I bought a really nice white headscarf from Equip. Then we went to smiggle (I love this shop...it's so flash and cheerful xD) and I bought a black pencil case that has a little cute Ninja on the front...or back xD Ofcourse while we walked, we talked and joked a lot =D Anyways we decided to go to "Pet Corner" *heaaaaaaaaaaart* we looked at the little kittens and played with them. They're so adorable. Then we went into a little room that had all sorts of birds in cages. We "met" a parrot who talked. I manged to have a little conversation with him xD (I really liked him):

G:
"Hello"

Bird: *Stares at G"

G: "Hello!! Can you say Hello?!"

Bird: "..........HELLO!"

G: "Yaaaaay. Hello!!!!"

Bird: "Hello!!"

G: *stares at bird and tries to pat the birds head*

Bird: "You wanna scratch?!"

G: "Oh my God!! Okay?!"

The bird actually turned around, gave me it's back, spread it's wings and I scartched it a bit. Sadly I didn't get a thank you.

G: "Okay byebye"

Bird: "Byebye, bye bye"

Isn't that awesome!!! =)

Then we continued walking around, bought Ice-cream, sat at a cafe for a bit, then it was 5pm so all the shops had closed down. I know...can you flippin' believe it?! Malls/shops close at 5 effin' pm here! That totally sucks! Anyways we had to go, but the doors that we came through turned out to be locked. So we had to go all the way upstairs and use those to leave. It totally made the distance to make car even further. Anyways, we were at the top and I looked at the parking lot and there were absolutely no cars around O.o only my car...in the distance. So I was crazy and shouted out:

G: "Last one to the car is a ROTTEN EGG!!!"

We ran like craaaaaaaaaaaazy!! xD Except for L. She ran for a bit then decided to stop cos we looked stupid...*3 girls with scarfs on racing each other* xD Anyways me and S reached the car before L. So I said to S:

G: "Quickly get in get in and let's leave her here xD" *laughter*

S: "okay okay...UNLOCK THE DOORS!!!"

We got in, I started the car quickly, removed the hand brake as she was almost to the door. Reversed the car so fast and stepped on the accelaration pad so hard the car screetched xD L was so close but we just left her there xD Poor thing, she was laughing but had her hands on her waist xD I played around in the parking for a bit then I drove up to her. I stopped and she touched the door handle, I accelerated a bit, laughter xD...I stopped again, she tried opening the door but I was too quick...hehehe. I felt sorry for afterwards so I let her get in.

L: "You guys are so mean!! Why did you do that?!! It's so hot outside."

*laughter*

Then we drove home planning for the next outing...

The sad thing about this whole thing, is S has gotten really close to me...but she's going to be going to AUX in two weeks time for uni =( That suuuuuuuucks so much...it's no fair. Why does this always happen to me!! =( You become so close to someone then one of us has to go to another city for studies, or another COUNTRY for marriage, or whatever. Sad right?! =( It's happened so far with 4 people (the fourth being S).

Well that's enough for today =D
Laters

2 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

You come to my place & speak to our parrot.

Whenever I get back home in the morning, it makes sound & all trying to get my attention. But, I choose to ignore!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

lol!

You heartless NFace. You should not ignore. Talk to them...they make people happy xD