Feb 17, 2009

A letter....xD

"You have received the enclosed Infringement Notice because you either own, were driving, or were lawfully entitled to a vehicle photographed by approved vehicle surveillance equipment. This notice gives the details of the alleged offense, the infringement fee and methods of payment."

Fee: $80.00 NZ (equivalent to R.O 20.000)
Road/Street: River Road
Time: 16:45 hrs
Speed limit: 50km/h
Speed Alleged: 61km/h
Limit Exceeded by: 11km/h

---------------

So we received this letter from the police saying all that stuff that I wrote up ^ there. You're probably are thinking that I'm the one speeding..........a big fat NO! I don't get caught....that's my secret ;-) It was actually my Mother xD She was absolutely shocked...hehehe. Mama is like a law freak...sticking to the road rules, etc etc, and for this to happen to her just shocked her xD I can't help myself but laugh because I truly wasn't expecting it! I thought the letter was for me at first but since it has the name of the road the "offense" was caught on, it turns out I was "innocent" because I never go down that road xD I started freaking my mom out by telling her she has a criminal record now xD Poor thing she believed me. ROFL!!

Naaah...it's all good. The only thing my mom said is that she wouldn't be going down that road ever again xD

4 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

So your mom was in one of these moments! =P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

loool! Who knows.

Actually the speed limit around hamilton is 60...but I don't know why in the world that road's limit is 50. That's what mama said anyways xD She thought that road would be 60 as well =P

Amarant said...

lol same case with mom, we found ONLY ONE speed offence in her record (which turned out to be dad driving her car) =P

yallah ur mom got 1 level up in coolness =D

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Hahahaha @ 1 level up in coolness xD