Feb 24, 2009

[Music] So Cold - thesir85

lol...I just had to blog about this!
This is the cover of a song called "So Cold" by Breaking Benjamin (awesome band).
The vocal is great (different), guitar work is awesome, and the drumming...will let the drumming speak for itself xD
Thumbs up to those 2 =D



They totally made this their own B-)

Check out the Original...which totally rocks (dark video)!

--------------------------

mini update:

:: I'm being a super lazy person lately -_______-

:: My foot is still being a "freak on a leash"...meaning it hasn't healed -_____-

:: Learning to play "R-Evolve" on the guitar...and totally perfected "Never too late" *victory dance*

:: Work is going great...Inshallah it will be on-going even while I'm at uni. I'm going to be making 2 other website for my boss.

:: Uni starts next week Monday (2nd March)....*shivers* I'm so nervous about it and I kinda don't want to start studying xD But it's the last year (4th year of my degree) so YAY to that!!! *cries* Hope it will be a great year!

:: I have to sort out a really really important....let me call it "issue", before uni starts. So hopefully it goes well ^_^

:: Ok this might come as a shock but I've just started listening to "The Scorpions" (a good friend just recently told me about them), and what can I say this band, I like them a lot. Their music is great (WHAAAAT O.O at the guitar work <3)! Their lyrics and vocals are great and nice! So I...e7m e7m...downloaded one of their albums yesterday "Humanity Hour 1"...been listening to it heeps.

:: I learned the steps (I didn't actually cook it) for how to cook Maqlooba today <3 (1000x). It's my number 1 favorite dish! <3

...bes =P

6 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

So now you are officially a Lazy Butt! =D


I can't believe how you never listened to Scorpions before! =S

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

loool! Yeah man...no good no good and uni is starting next -_____-

Believe it believe it =P
Bes 5ala9 I know them now =D

Unknown said...

Hehe nice vid =) I've never heard the original song tho =)
Mashallah, so ur working now =D
All the best in ur last year, hun =) lucky youuuuuuu =(

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Hey!!!!! <3

Yeah...I only discovered the original after I saw that vid xD I already knew the band tho...It's very nice and soft!

Thanx hun!! Inshallah it turns out to be a great year since it's the last =)

Lost in thought said...

You should totally post covers :)
wait... have you already ?

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

lol! Heeell no! xD
I don't have the right equipment for it plus...it takes me so long to record something...I keep making mistakes xD

I think I did do a cover but I deleted it (6) because the song I played I can play it better now.