Feb 12, 2009

[What's this?] Gangsta Wannabes

"Gangsta" wannabe's....

Let me explain that more clearly.
What I mean by Gangsta wannabe's is those guys that dress up in parachute-y pants + low-riding to the point that they could fall off, t-shirts the size of Mt. Everest (xD) , lots of "bling bling" *rolls eyes*, black sunglasses, a bandanna with a hat on top, and a cigarette (=S). Seriously...what the hell?

NB. You're probably wondering how could I notice all that....do I stare?
-____- No I do not stare...those guys are so out of place that it won't be so hard to miss them even if you tried...plus the colors they wear...Oh the colors they wear xD =S Far out!

Oh oh...when I say wannabe, I'm referring only to Arab guys =D Of course no generalization, so don't get me wrong here. But we all gotta admit, they're out there and there are HEAPS!

At uni, they're almost all over the place. They're mostly Saudi and Kuwaiti guys. Every time I see one of those guys dressed in that way I just want to laugh and it's annoying as well...for many reasons:

- It doesn't suit.
- No matter how you (you as in the gangsta wannabe's) dress up, you're still an ARAB.
- It does not look cool...AT ALL!
- They do look funny... -____-

I don't understand why they dress up like this (maybe they think it's cool...?)...because those clothes look weird on Arab guys...specifically Arab guys! I don't know why but they just don't suit! They totally look out of place as well...cos everyone around them is dressed "normally"...even the non-Arabs xD

Plus, SMOKING! SMOKING!! Far out! Smoking can/will kill you...just not straight away. But who ever smokes is just shortening their life span and it does not look cool at all (to those who actually think smoking is "cool"...are you kidding me?! =S).

Meh...but who am I to talk. Just an opinion xD

----------------

On the side...I have 3 mosquito bites on my left foot just around my ankle and they're all very, very, very well sized. They hurt so bad and they're very itchy!! Worst mosquito bite(s) ever...I have no blood left in me....lol...nah not to that extent xD

Laters =D

6 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

You hate too much! Hate isn't good!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

I think "hate" is too strong/harsh.
Cos some of these things are simple.

Maybe I should change it to another word xD

Hamdy Elgammal said...

Hate is awesome when placed on the right things...You certainly know how to do so cause I hate that one as well XD

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Hahaha!! Well that's good then =P

Ayna said...

Amen to every word you said!

The worst part is that they're everywhere aren't they??

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

^ *nod*....they're blimmin' everywhere!

>.<