Feb 1, 2009

[What's this?] Don't do this!

So I'm starting this new, let's call it..."segment" =P where I state something that I hate. May it be daily life stuff, food, games, actions, clothes, whatever. I can start a segment where I state the "something I like"...but there are too many good things in this life (right?) so it's just those few things that may annoy/anger/tick/etc you that DO stand out.

So here it goes.

---------------------

What drives me crazy and what I hate so much is when someone, who you've had some kind of argument/fight/disagreement/etc, which led to not talking to each other for a really long while (depending who the person is)...sends you some kind of message, may it be an e-mail a txt a comment (just as long as it's NOT face-to-face, I'll explain later)...just some sort of communication message, talking to you as if nothing happened between the both of you. *Long sentence O.o*

Seriously...What.The.Hell?!! I would really like to know what goes on in someones mind when they do something like this?

What's even worse though, is after you ask them ("Me" in this case is me, you, anyone):

Me: "Ah...excuse me. What do you think you're doing?"
*Sarcasm intended...though you try your hardest not to sound mean xD*

Then they lie (yes they lie) to you by saying something that should be "caring" (or whatever...it's just to make you feel bad or something...God knows) but probably does not mean a cent/baiza to you. Then you go reminding them:

Me: "Ah...remember when this and that happened last time we talked? What's changed?" ---- Something like this anyways (depends on the situation) =D

Then they send you "the" (read it as thee) reply that just makes things worse instead of making them better. Yup...you get something like "I'm right...you're wrong" or "I'm still going to think this way", etc...in a surprised way as if they weren't expecting something like this to come out from you.

Confusing and annoying right! Seriously *rolls eyes*

You start asking yourself questions like "So what's the point of talking to me if nothing is going to change??", "What do you want?", "Isn't this confusing to you as it is to me?", "Don't you feel weird or disappointed in yourself for doing this?", and "It totally back fired on you!".

There is a 99.99% chance of you replying with the first question but you won't be getting a reply back because the person would have realized by then what they've done is pointless, worthless, and useless. They have NO IDEA what to say back to you...

Now you might say to me...why don't you just ignore them in the first place.
Some of these people may be close friends to you...I mean come on! You can't ignore you're close friends. But a close friend or not...I'm an honest person, and I want to know what the HELL were you thinking xD so I will put you on the spot if I have to (6) *innocent*

Now imagine this situation face-to-face xD Oh...My...God (Janice's voice from F.R.I.E.N.D.S) xD

I'll write a short play (this did NOT happen in real life btw xD).
Person 1 is going to do the thing I hate.

Person 1: "Hi!! So what's happening with you? How's Naruto going? =D"

Me: *stares at person 1*....*laughs*..... "You're kidding right?"

I swear I would totally do those 3 stuff. I can totally imagine it xD

Just Aaaargh!!!! People!!! Don't do this to other people. If you're BRAVE enough...FIX the "problem" before anything so that there won't be an awkward/complicated/mean moments/conversations.

I have never done this to anyone and I will never do it either because it's just wrong! Wrong I tell yah...WRONG!!! 2 people have done this to me so far and AAARGH it was just...so...stupidly annoying!!

Well that's the end of my rant =P
Stay tuned for the next one -____-

=P

4 comments:

Hamdy Elgammal said...

That's damn annoying...People ALWAYS expect they're right and acting like everything is normal is simply another expression of that.

Waiting for more 'hate' posts =D

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Always always expect they're right. I also think it's something to do with being too too PROUD!!

You have no idea what's coming for yah =P

Amarant said...

well it happened several times with me, and i was on both sides as well...

sometimes i think: our friendship worths so much more than having EGO and playing (im not talking to you) game.

so i contact them, letting aside the argument that happened...

but if they mention the thing that happened before, i go: listen, if we go there, we will argue again, and nothing good will come out of it ...

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

If the person actually spoke to you just to fix what had happened...then I will welcome them with open arms. But to actually do what I blogged about with and insisting that nothings going to change...what's the point of it all you know. And it's annoying!! >.<

But if I was the one, I'd fix the problem before anything...just to make sure that everything is cool.

=)