Mar 31, 2009

Don't be fooled!

Ok! So handed in a huge group report on Monday and HOLY! was it a relief to get rid of that huge assignment (COMP451 - Model Base Testing) or what?! I've started my holiday already xD Even though I still have got 2 small assignments to hand on Sunday, which I will tackle sometime...later...this week =P

Today we had presentations (for COMP442) and I was number 5 (my favorite number btw =D) to speak. Sara went before me and mashallah she did a great job! While me on the other hand...haha...I don't know! First of all I have a cold, so basically my nose is blocked and runny (more like a nafoora -____-), and I spoke from my nose xD I didn't practice much, because everytime I practiced, I changed the words. I ended up speaking really fast (dont' think I was nervous xD), because I just wanted to finish and sit in my chair so I can blow my runny nose =(...plus I couldn't breath xD I managed to say everything I needed to say and when I asked Sara how I did (?) she told me I was saree3a (too fast). I asked her if I was understandable though...she just looked at me and gave me this cheeky smile that told me that the answer was "NO". Aaaah well! xD

Anyways, tomorrow is the 1st of April O.O and my advice to you is:

"Don't be fooled, be the fooler"

xD I made that up by the way! *does it even make sense?* xD



Just don't hurt anyone in the process...that's not nice :|

G'Night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... When throwing all that pressure away feels SO GOOD! But I ran away from it once! XD
I get so nervous and afraid and 2 of my project groups bailed out on me so I bailed out! =P

nosa said...

hahahhaha the clip was not cool but it cracked the hell out of mee :P

damn good ideas but it hurts :P hhahahaa 7araaaaaaam

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Squinty: O.o never do that!!! Especially if it was a group project...get it together man xD

Nosa: hehehe...yeah they were nasty tricks, bes the last one with the aunt made me laugh so much!! It was scary though the way he did it xD Poor aunt! xD

cK said...

LOOOOOL ! ahahahahaha, the jason one was much fun LOL *prepare's for next april fool* =P

the video has good , painful ideas xD

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Hehehe...yeah it was the funniest one! xD