Mar 1, 2009

Guys, Cars and looks

Inzain (OK) so what is it with Guys, their cool cars, and looking cool/cold/mean (expressions)?!?! lool.

So I noticed this when I went out with mama to town the other day....a hardcore modified station wagon passed by us, with 2 really young guys (I give them an age range of 15-17) sitting wearing dark shades, lips sealed and not moving a single muscle on their face. They weren't even talking to each other. They had their windows rolled down so we can hear the bass system in their car. They looked funny but for some reason the whole cool/cold look with shades and a hardcore modified car seem to go together very well.

So today I went out for a ride in my bro's new car and I noticed the same thing about him that I noticed with those 2 guys in town xD I looked so un-cool sitting next to him because I was doing everything all wrong. He had the cool shades on, sealed lips as if he looks like a cool/mean person while I on the other hand...I had my medical glasses on, and was smiling like an idiot because I was enjoying the music that was on and how SUPER BASS-Y (very loud also) it was O.O lol...I so did not suit with the car xD....I will be prepared next time (6) Hahaha xD (so messed up)

---------------

Starting Uni tomorrow -_______-
So not looking forward to it. I've become so used to being lazy and not doing anything that the idea of going back to study and working is freaking me out xD....=S

Anyways papers for this semester are:

- COMP442 Web Search: Technical and Social Issues =D
- COMP451 Model-Based Testing -____-
- COMP462 Grace Hopper Topics in Computer Science O.O

I have 2 lectures tomorrow. First one starts at 9am -___- (how am I supposed to wake up xD) and the second one at 3pm -___-

Will see how it goes O.O



Night!!

13 comments:

Amarant said...

what?? that is soooooooo generalizing!!!

or maybe it's a NZ thing :P

i drive my car with a big smile, and usually talking to the passenger

and i would wear my specs (if i ever got any :P)

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Hahahahaha!!!

And if you driving a Ferrari?!

=P

xD

NiGhTFaCe said...

These guys were looking for attention & it seems someone gave them that 8-)

Anonymous said...

LOL @ the mean cool attitude =p, style kash5eeeeeen ^_^.

Good luck in your first day =*

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

NFace: yeah aren't they lucky...-____- *rolls eyes*


Wolfeya: lol! Thanx hon <3

Muggle said...

LOOL it's to give them this I-don't-give-a-damn look :P.

As for your uni schedule, I hate it when they do that! I have a 9 AM lecture tomorrow then another one from 2-3 PM.. y3ni let me sleep insteading of having to wake up at 8 :\!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

lol!

e5...tell me about it!
9am classes SUUUUUCK!!! >.<

=P

Amarant said...

Bel 3aks G-chan, if im driving a ferrari i would be soooooooooo =D ^__^

(and that emoticon with big eyes and broken teeth) :P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Hahaha!! Ok ok...my bad but I'm not generalizing =P

cK said...

i dance while driving , not all are like that, i guess its a NZ thing =P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Yeah yeah yeah =P


(JK) =D

cK said...

-___-
with a Peugeot --> :)
with a bmw --> =D

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

With Peugoet >>> B-D

=P